• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The man behind the USC/L.A. Times poll that predicted Trump winning: 'To be honest, I was surprised'

The man behind the USC/L.A. Times poll that predicted Trump winning: 'To be honest, I was surprised'

The USC/L.A. Times poll saw what other surveys missed: A wave of Trump support

But Trump voters were notably less comfortable about telling a telephone pollster about their vote. Voters who backed a third-party candidate were even less comfortable responding to a poll. Women who said they backed Trump were particularly less likely to say they would be comfortable talking to a pollster about their vote. 

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

The mainstream media was shaming any Trump support so it went underground . 

Mainstream media AND social media.

I gotta be honest -- I rarely post anything, not to mention barely post how I truly feel about events anymore, out of fear that it will cost me friends or my job, or the possibility of a job in the future. And it's not like anything I say on the internet is going to change anyone's mind. We all know the internet is ruthless. I could say something that is taken out of context or taken offense to, and suddenly there's thousands of people who want to find me and destroy my reputation. It's just not worth it to me.

So when I get that ONE opportunity to make a choice in private that can make an impact where I can't be individually judged, woah-ho-ho, you better bet I'm gonna take advantage of that. The only thing I don't like is how they come out and tell the public "educated white males" mostly voted for Trump. I mean, come on. How much more hate towards white people from non-white does the media want? I don't feel like any of that kind of crap helps or should be accounted for or announced.