• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The unofficial "Trump's cabinet" thread

Glen

10 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Why can't we just say $250 a day, like a real company would do?

Based on our actuarial analysis of your tendencies, the value of the stated benefit offered would be around $1500 daily. Given the fact that you do not live near an In-N-Out, the actual value is diminished to approximately $1,475. We believe this to be a fair offer.

5 minutes ago, EnglishCop said:

Based on our actuarial analysis of your tendencies, the value of the stated benefit offered would be around $1500 daily. Given the fact that you do not live near an In-N-Out, the actual value is diminished to approximately $1,475. We believe this to be a fair offer.

Wait a minute. This is the public sector we're talking about? $1,475 seems light. 

4 hours ago, Glen said:

Once again, Blarg is unalternarively wrong.

Caveat: at some point, at this rate, eventually Blarg will be correct. He certainly isn't correct now though, and if you predict rain for 30 days and you're wrong you don't get  credit for the 31st day when it finally does rain. You were still wrong 30 days in a row.

Education will make the change. Just like manufacturers moved on from men on the line to robots. It's just far more efficient cost wise. If you don't believe so then please explain why colleges are expanding into online graduate studies. 

The testing in California is now on computers in the grade school level. No hand written tests, no teacher supervision,  students are shuttled into the computer lab, log in and start answering questions and a computer grades their work. 

Most kids in So Cal are on AR reading courses that are reading a story and take the online test. No teacher involvement. 

But you can live in the steam driven world of yesteryear and say progress isn't happening. Then go online and buy something you would have gone to a store and paid a cashier for. 

8 hours ago, Blarg said:

Education will make the change. Just like manufacturers moved on from men on the line to robots. It's just far more efficient cost wise. If you don't believe so then please explain why colleges are expanding into online graduate studies. 

The testing in California is now on computers in the grade school level. No hand written tests, no teacher supervision,  students are shuttled into the computer lab, log in and start answering questions and a computer grades their work. 

Most kids in So Cal are on AR reading courses that are reading a story and take the online test. No teacher involvement. 

But you can live in the steam driven world of yesteryear and say progress isn't happening. Then go online and buy something you would have gone to a store and paid a cashier for. 

Nice rant, but in this instance I was referring to you asserting that the Republicans won't work with Trump.

Once again...

tumblr_m21mt5h4oY1qfl39yo1_500.png

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2017/02/22/oklahoma-attorney-generals-office-releases-7500-pages-of-emails-between-scott-pruitt-and-fossil-fuel-industry/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_pruitt-1145a%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

I guess we know why they wanted to push the Pruitt vote ahead of the email drop.

The emails highlight an often-chummy relationship between Pruitt’s office and Devon Energy, a major oil and gas exploration and production company based in Oklahoma City. The correspondence makes clear that top officials at the company met often with Pruitt or people who worked for him. Devon representatives also helped draft — and re-draft — letters for Pruitt to sign and send federal officials in an effort to stave off new regulations.

“Any suggestions?” a deputy solicitor general in Pruitt’s office wrote to a Devon executive in early May 2013, including a draft of a letter the office was planning to send to the EPA regarding proposed regulations of methane emissions.

“Here you go,” the executive, Bill Whitsitt replied. “Please note that you could use just the red changes, or both red and blue (the latter being some further improvements from one of our experts) or none.”

“I sent the letter today,” the deputy solicitor general wrote the following day. “Thanks for all your help on this.”

47 minutes ago, Jay said:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/02/23/andrew-napolitano-chickens-have-come-home-to-roost.html

Andrew Napolitano: The chickens have come home to roost

video

I agree with a lot of this, though I laugh at the assertion that Trump is the white knight in the scenario. It completely ignores his dealings with Cambridge Analytica, and gives him a free pass on any culpability.

Oh, and we all here are totally on the watch list. Thanks Obama (and W, and...)

On 2/15/2017 at 2:04 PM, Glen said:

I wonder if Trump is tired of winning yet.

Considering how much money he is probably going to make in this deal Putin style? Not in a million years. I don't put much stock in the leaks about him "hating" the job.

14 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Colt, I think Jay is the only one old and white and dumb enough here to be an actual Trump supporter.  

Everyone else here who arguably wears that "R" seems to be saying "oh shit" under their breathes and only got there because they hate fake, lying women (which is problematic itself, because I've seen OC Republican women, they're basically the worst people on the planet, but I digress), and voting for Hillary would be like voting for n-----r.  Didn't do it the first time, ain't gonna do it now.  

Have you even heard about Ben Gazi?

haha wow at least you didnt use "ball washing" otherwise I would suspect that you, Glen and Shit Gibbon all atttended the same creative writing class at the community college.

4 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Jay, my dad was old and white and Republican.  I don't fault you.  We're just waiting for time to take its toll.  Then we can protect the planet from those people that you think you agree with.   

Did your old white dad pay for your education... loser