• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

A liberal looks at the election

1 minute ago, Stringfellow said:

i don't mind difference of opinion, actually welcome it, but the non-stop spamming of "your side" or your agenda is the craziest it's ever been. i don't remember it being this bad with obama.

It's been really bad but it was bad before the election.  I thought that this might be the case regardless of who won.

1 minute ago, Stringfellow said:

i don't mind difference of opinion (although, i don't have a side or take), actually welcome it, but the non-stop spamming of "your side" or your agenda is the craziest it's ever been. i don't remember it being this bad with obama.

the spamming is what is tilting.

That is where I am. The friend who I blocked tonight had put up four pro-Trump posts in the last hour, and obviously they were shared with everyone on her friends list or they wouldn't have wound up on my wall.

42 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

It's been really bad but it was bad before the election.  I thought that this might be the case regardless of who won.

yeah, for me it's been both sides...or really all sides. a spammer is a spammer.

like 5-10 glen's posting anti-gop links nonstop

i hid a lot of people, no need to block dis-friend. usually if they were the type to go on the political tirades i probably wasn't a real friend or talked to them too much anyway. i didn't write or post one political thing the entire time until the day after when people thought the world was going to blow up or trump would kill all the gays....just ridiculous nonsense. seemed to get a lot of praise and a couple days later out of the blue some chick i used to work with about 20 years ago in our first high school jobs (ended up being a lesbian, moving up north, etc.) copied and pasted some shit on my wall about why libs were so upset and seemed to take offense to me using the word bitching. i'm pretty anti-drama and don't like to look at that shit or induce random people arguing on my facebook wall dealio, so i just deleted it. no answer, no response, no need for discourse. the only other thing i did that was political was someone i work with posted a impeach trump link and i simply posted something like, "so....impeach someone that isn't even in office yet?" and that strangely got a like.

it's been pretty peaceful. i think the ones that annoyed me are now gone and i get a bunch of puppy or animal pics, sports updates, and random shit i'm into. facebook doesn't have to be annoying or stressful, just hide the assholes. 

9 hours ago, Stringfellow said:

yeah, for me it's been both sides...or really all sides. a spammer is a spammer.

like 5-10 glen's posting anti-gop links nonstop

What's up with your hard-on for me lately? You're bringing me up in threads I'm not actively posting in.

8 minutes ago, Glen said:

Only God can judge me.

Oh I am judging you so hard. You wouldn't believe how much I am capable and willing to judge you. And I'm way out here. What are you going to do about it? Huh?

/Please don't kill me
//Pretty please?

15 hours ago, Glen said:

What's up with your hard-on for me lately? You're bringing me up in threads I'm not actively posting in.

ironically, it's the threads i don't see you in that are safe.

every time i click a thread or even open my fb it's a gop thread you posted or some link with some cartoon joke or picture.

ps. i know i'm going to get smashed for this since you're a crowd favorite. i just find the incessant gop bashing, lib defending, or creating offense to something no one is talking about to be tad like obsession like his wwf videos. it's like nate in and out jokes that have been running all year.

just enjoy finding dead bodies, you can't change anything with posting gop links or fighting others who disagree with you.

I don't think 70% of the country gives a shit about race, gender, trannies, or gay issues. People really only care about making a decent life for themselves. Libs need to spend more time focusing on why their policies are better for the economy than that GOP. In our fucked up keynesian system I think they should be able to win that argument, provided they're willing to throw some tax bones to the middle class.

On 11/15/2016 at 8:19 AM, Adam said:

I don't think 70% of the country gives a shit about race, gender, trannies, or gay issues. People really only care about making a decent life for themselves. Libs need to spend more time focusing on why their policies are better for the economy than that GOP. In our fucked up keynesian system I think they should be able to win that argument, provided they're willing to throw some tax bones to the middle class.

Couldnt agree more. whatever your politics, not everyone is alligned with the hard cores that makes the news.