• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Anti-Trump protests

1 minute ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I'm not gonna admit it because you're full of shit.

own it man...stand up for yourself....but stop insulting everyone's intelligence by trying to pretend it didn't happen.

If the media stopped reporting on this shit...it would still exist. If the media stopped reporting on this shit...it wouldn't mean that Donald didn't run on it.

Shasta High School student hands out 'deportation letters'

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/shasta/shasta-high-student-hands-out-deportation-letters/151138619

Claims of racially charged incidents investigated at DeWitt schools

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2016/11/10/claims-racially-charged-incidents-investigated-dewitt-schools/93594364/

6 minutes ago, red321 said:

own it man...stand up for yourself....but stop insulting everyone's intelligence by trying to pretend it didn't happen.

If the media stopped reporting on this shit...it would still exist. If the media stopped reporting on this shit...it wouldn't mean that Donald didn't run on it.

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/shasta/shasta-high-student-hands-out-deportation-letters/151138619

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2016/11/10/claims-racially-charged-incidents-investigated-dewitt-schools/93594364/

Again, this stuff was created by the media. One thing i'll admit is some of Trump's words may not have been chosen perfectly, but there definitely was never enough to insinuate racist intent, not even close.

17 minutes ago, red321 said:

Red is back.  

8 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Again, this stuff was created by the media. One thing i'll admit is some of Trump's words may not have been chosen perfectly, but there definitely was never enough to insinuate racist intent, not even close.

How dare the media show up in Redding and force those poor kids to do that. Now, was it the same media in Michigan at the DeWitt school...or a different one? And how did they do that, and then post that flyer in the car?

You are right...you aren't insulting my intelligence...you are insulting your own right about now.

19 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

He knew exactly what he was saying. It was deliberate.

Let me spell it out for you:

Donald Trump says something

Liberals call it racist.

Media runs with it and starts the idea that Trump is a racist.

This idea picks up steam due to constant time spent on it and suddenly all the SJWs think trump is a racist.

Scumbags that are actually racist don't know any better or they use it as an excuse to be racist.

Make sense now? Good, go back to crying.

7 minutes ago, red321 said:

Not really...the derp was so great I couldn't help myself...for my sanity I need to get back to looking at photos and staying away from this board. Was MAGA actually a Sanders supporter at one point?

I'll answer for myself. At one point, yes.

No longer.

1 hour ago, red321 said:

Yeah Adam...come on...it's the media's fault they are reporting on the racism...the racists are just exercising their free speech rights

Meh. I hate racists (im a minority), but silly things like mispelled racist fliers i think should be met with an eye roll rather than rage.

A bunch of white dudes victimizing someone and yelling racial slurs is one thing. Some lonely idiot printing fliers and leaving them on your car is another.

The problem is it makes everyone look bad, whatever act for whatever group. Dipshit flier saying blah blah blah deport suddenly represents the right. Rioters suddenly represent the left.

Off topic, but i cant find hardly any pics of santa ana last night, and the media was out in force. At any given time i had at least 20 cameras filming me...not including up and down our lines filming everyone else. The real pics i was hoping i could find (to share on here) was the damage and graffiti. Aside from the fuck trump that was painted on everything (including a few vans that were parked in front of a looted shop), there was plenty of anti-america graffiti.

8 minutes ago, #CF8 said:

I don't think Trump is a racist but he deliberately said racist shit to drum up support.

Id venture that actually he is racist...but more because of overall arrogance. So he'll talk down on the blacks, the mexicans, or whoever. ...then feel the same about all of us here.

Thats not me judging him. I think all his type fit into that category

2 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Let me spell it out for you:

Donald Trump says something

"Mexicans are rapists"

"he is impartial because he's a Mexican"

"blacks live in hell holes"

"repeatedly retweeting racist memes from white supremacist groups"

Liberals call it racist.

People call it racist, some of whom happen to be liberal...like that well known liberal Paul Ryan..."Claiming a person can't do their job because of their race is sort of like the textbook definition of a racist comment."

Media runs with it and starts the idea that Trump is a racist.

Media report on the racist shit said by Trump, because it's pretty big news when a candidate runs on a racist platform, and it's pertinent to the discussion, well...you would think it is

This idea picks up steam due to constant time spent on it and suddenly all the SJWs think trump is a racist.

I really just don't even know how to respond to something so stupid there...so yeah...SJW...woohoo...

Scumbags that are actually racist don't know any better or they use it as an excuse to be racist.

Scumbags that are actually racist are emboldened by the fact that the Presidential-Elect (holy shit on a cracker that's the first time i've typed that) ran on a platform of racism

Make sense now? Good, go back to crying.

Someone doesn't feel too good about looking in the mirror...

8 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

That doesn't mean I no longer respect him, but he made a huge mistake endorsing Clinton.

Yeah...pretty sure he's disappointed in you and that while you might have supported him, you certainly didn't understand him and what he stood for.