• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Anti-Trump protests

A few of the articles i read about santana last night had comments from local residents bitching about the night, the headaches and mess it caused.

But at least the protestors got their way, and trump is out. Makes it all worth it to the minor inconvenience the local residents had to deal with....

And for whatever reason, i cant find really many pictures, but there were cameras everywhere. A lot more damage than is being reported. Saw at least two walls get broken down so they could throw the chunks at us and the windows in the area.

If anyone is bored and local, go check out bristol heading north from edinger for about a mile...

5 minutes ago, Adam said:

That might be true but there are a lot of fucktwats out there who now feel empowered to persecute good people 

Yep, and my point is the media is largely to blame for helping to give a false narrative popularity.

I hope the hammer comes down on these people.

22 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Let me be clear, there's been no evidence to report that Trump supports racism. In fact he has disavowed it multiple times. Yet the media runs with the KKK notion and other BS.

Ignoring the fact he ran on mexican's being rapists, banning muslims, and blacks live in hellholes...

Actually, you can't

I'm sure many people who voted for him don't see themselves as racist. They might even have black and hispanic friends...he himself might not actually believe that shit...but it's part of the package he ran on. There is a reason it resonated with people who are unabashedly white supremacists. You can't wipe that stink off by blaming it on the media...that's...to paraphrase...whitewashing history.

Be brave...don't be a coward...own it. Admit that you felt the other issues Donald sputtered on about were more important to you and that you felt you could overlook the shiny white package. Otherwise, stop making a fool of yourself.