• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Anti-Trump protests

28 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Looks like his company dealt with it immediately and fired him. Good for them.

“PacketSled takes recent comments made by our CEO, seriously,” wrote the company on its website. “Once we were made aware of these comments, we immediately reported this information to the secret service and will cooperate fully with any inquiries.”

Well, after a day of having the CEO's "Hey!  It was a joke!  Get it?"  message was posted on the company's site.

"I apologize if anything that I said was either taken seriously, was offensive, or caused any legitimate concern."

I always love the "I apologize IF ..." apologies.  How about, "I apologize FOR ..."

On 11/14/2016 at 1:48 AM, Mr Meeseeks said:

your future doctors, lawyers, politicians, etc.

i hope none of these people are allowed to carry firearms or be responsible for watching any children.

2 minutes ago, Stringfellow said:

your future doctors, lawyers, politicians, etc.

i hope none of these people are allowed to carry firearms or be responsible for watching any children.

They look like they major in gender or women's studies. That's our future homeless population 

So, some dress maker is saying she's refusing to dress Trump's wife.  Two questions ...

1) Isn't this akin to refusing to make a cake for a gay couple because you don't agree with their lifestyle/beliefs? 

2) Should someone actually be asked to do something before refusing to do it?

24 minutes ago, Geoff said:

So, some dress maker is saying she's refusing to dress Trump's wife.  Two questions ...

1) Isn't this akin to refusing to make a cake for a gay couple because you don't agree with their lifestyle/beliefs? 

2) Should someone actually be asked to do something before refusing to do it?

Smart PR.

1 hour ago, Jay said:

I'm sure they'll be just as successful as the butt hurt Republicans were in 2012.

Orange really does equal blue. 

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/opinion/the-conversation/sd-calexit-leaders-lives-in-russia-20161216-htmlstory.html

Calexit leader lives in Russia. Still want California secession?

Amid reports, speculation and confusion over whether Russia interfered in the presidential election, it looks like Russia is also interfering a little closer to home.

KQED has discovered that the leader of Yes California — the organized, supposedly San Diego-based effort to have California secede from the nation — is an American who lives in Russia and runs the independence campaign from there.