• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Anti-Trump protests

16 minutes ago, Jay said:

We need an update.... have any of those celebrities left the country yet?

Maybe we need an "official" thread for updates on this topic.

Most people don't remember what they said during a temper tantrum. I guess that's plausible deniability 

6 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

This is interesting. Someone at work (obviously one of the less informed types) said "Trump is going to deport us all." This wasn't one of my foreign born employees, either. I said "Great. I have a list of places where I would like to be sent."

As long as Uncle Sam picks up the tab, I'll take a vacation. It's pretty easy to sneak back in.

23 minutes ago, HaloCory22 said:

Now students in SoCal are leaving school and protesting in the street. Who wants to bet 90% of them don't give a rat's ass and are doing it just to get out of school? Idiots.

I would have left school to join the protests, made sure somebody saw me at one, and then GTFO.

1 hour ago, Ordos said:

True that. Just wish I would see more of the right teaching the man to fish, rather than tossing them aside. Meanwhile, I wish the left would actually learn to fish, rather than expecting the handout.

Problem is, someone would still bitch that fishing is wrong and refuse to participate

This is all good stuff. The ignorant folk like Katy tweeting abstract non-solutions and her like-minded protesting groups are just making it that much easier to hone in on the children of society, so we can see where the problems truly lie. Some way or another they're going to have to learn, they're not going about it the right way to get what they want.

3 hours ago, Jay said:

Fuck me, California is just not as nice a place to live as it used to be.

You're not alone on feeling this way. I left almost a year ago for work and go back once every 2 months to see friends and family. Every time I've gone back my attitude has basically been "Wow, I don't miss this place at all." It's dirty, roads are a mess, it's overpopulated. I always wanted to retire in San Diego or Laguna, and maybe those areas are still nice, but even so I'm not sure I could put up with the populace of people or their insincerities. To top it off there are cheaper places to live, you don't have people acting like these thugs basically trying to tear down a society that non-losers have given them, and it's hard for me to imagine ever living in California again. 

3 hours ago, m0nkey said:

The college I graduated from offered grief counseling to students because of the results of the election.  

What a fucking joke

I've thought about going back to school to get a masters, but when I hear about crap like this, when I see how college "students" act and behave today, it really makes me second guess myself and I wonder if I could put up with this crap without speaking up and telling them all to stop acting like self-entitled pussies. There are online classes, however...

As a liberal, I find these comments embarrassing, and frankly one is a bit scary. A pro-Hillary voter is going off on Facebook (these comments are all from the same person, except for one).

Comment #1 - Starts off condescending but fairly benign. Playing the education card is a lame defense, IMO.

You might try using some punctuation! By the way, Hillary Clinton won the popular vote! So, you can get your attitude in check! Who writes like that and can call others illiterate! I have my Masters degree. Where's yours

I have known plenty of people with post-graduate degrees who couldn't spell for shit. I polished my editing skills reading their reports.

Comment #2 - Anyone who doesn't agree with the rioters is rich and out of touch.

I am not rioting! But I completely understand why they are doing that in California! Those people who are born with silver spoons in their mouths will never understand!

A drop-in comment from a friend of hers, and not the direction that you would expect a liberal to go:

I am a flaming liberal and I own 9 guns including assault rifles. We are ready for them. Let the revolution begin

Just shoot everyone who doesn't agree with you. You're as crazy as Sharron Angle, and that takes some doing.

A final parting shot from our host:

No one who backed Trump has the right to preach to me or anyone else about peace or respect! I have seen how you you have behaved, yelling "lock her up!", and put her mouth on my gun! Your choice for President urged violence at every rally! Now, what happens when he goes to court for child rape, or fraud? Or tax evasion?Still no tax returns? Unbelievable

More condescension, and not entirely accurate. Hillary called Trump supporters "deplorables", while a lot of them just didn't like her. She also believed that "I'm not Trump" would be enough to convince people to vote for her, which turned out to be a gross miscalculation. I also don't remember Trump urging "violence at every rally".

32 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

As a liberal, I find these comments embarrassing, and frankly one is a bit scary. A pro-Hillary voter is going off on Facebook (these comments are all from the same person, except for one).

Yeah this is pretty much what I'm talking about. They are plenty of examples. Some especially interesting.

This is really sickening.  You had your voice at the polls and it wasn't big enough.  Don't like the result?  Work with your representatives, find a cause and work for change.  But bitching, moaning, crying, looting, destroying, burning flags and harming people and pets is unacceptable.  The is America, this is our process, and if you don't like the result, tough shit.  We had a free and fair election.  Now support your president.   Rooting against the president is like opening the door on a plane we are all on at 30,000 feet.  I'm normally not one to buy in to all of the conspiracies, and billionares pulling strings, but these protest, the printed signage, the fleets of buses near all of these very coordinated appearing protests is awfully convenient.  Anyway, since I began voting I have been upset at the result 50% of the time.  Never once have I gone out and threatened lives, or caused anyone harm.   Cowards!!!!

http://www.infowars.com/shock-video-black-mob-viciously-beats-white-trump-voter/

http://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2016/11/10/thugs-mans-dog-brutally-attacked-by-unhinged-rioters-during-trumpprotest-photo/

laugh....maybe it would be better if they put on a tricorne hat and fly the Don't Tread On Me Flag? Did anyone actually see Trump's birth certificate? If the evil Soros is funding this he probably got the idea from the Astroturfing that occurred when Tea Party "spontaneously" erupted.

People beating other folks...that's horrendous...they should be arrested and prosecuted...destruction of property...also horrendous, uncalled for....but get off your high fucking horse. Support your president. Laugh. Only took conservatives 24 hours to get back to the Bush years that it's unpatriotic to criticize or protest the elected government.

Carry pitchforks and torches? (Sheriff David Clarke is rumored to be part of the Trump administration)

https://twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/787314656641712128/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Cu0agM0W8AE2F0-.jpg

Or hey...didn't someone suggest Second Amendment People might need to step in? Hmmm...can't remember who that was...whatever happened to him?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/10/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0

Awful lot of people who opposed the Obama administration from Day 1 suddenly have a very short memory.

14 minutes ago, Angels N Skins said:

I think riots should not be called protests. If you have to cover your face "protesting" then you probably aren't properly exercising your 1st amendment rights. If someone would like to hang out on the sidewalk and waste their time screaming about Trump being racist, then that's fine by me.

This.

If people stay on the sidewalks, dont impede the businesses around it, traffic, etc, dont vandalize and loot, the police will never say anything to them.