• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

From Social Media - and people wonder why Trump won...

1 hour ago, Jay said:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/442059/dont-blame-clinton-trump-2016-wouldve-beaten-obama-2012

Was Donald Trump just good enough to beat a bad Democratic opponent on Tuesday, or does he deserve far more credit? Could he, for instance, have competed with the vaunted Obama machine? The answer, somewhat shockingly, is yes. A review of vote totals in the past two elections reveals that Trump 2016 would have defeated Obama 2012 in the electoral college.

I bet you can't wait to ear fuck family @ Thanksgiving  with this scientific article.

In reality, BHO would have mopped the map. (I did think Hill was going to do that as well tho.)

19 minutes ago, #CF8 said:

I bet you can't wait to ear fuck family @ Thanksgiving  with this scientific article.

In reality, BHO would have mopped the map. (I did think Hill was going to do that as well tho.)

because BHO is dreamy...!

On 11/10/2016 at 4:45 PM, Adam said:

All the Dems have to do is nominate a likable person. BC and BO = likable. AG, JK and HC = unlikable. They win easy if they nominate someone with charisma

I think one of the problems is, and rhis is aimed at the people protesting, anyone who campaigns that isnt "hip" and promising things that arent going to happen (like trumps wall) for them (like free college) will already be dismissed. They will always be seen as just another old, rich white man, which equals Bush and oil.

I think its the same reason we wont see the republicans put out a candidate whos more moderate because they would lose steam with their base. 

On November 10, 2016 at 2:22 PM, Jay said:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/442059/dont-blame-clinton-trump-2016-wouldve-beaten-obama-2012

Was Donald Trump just good enough to beat a bad Democratic opponent on Tuesday, or does he deserve far more credit? Could he, for instance, have competed with the vaunted Obama machine? The answer, somewhat shockingly, is yes. A review of vote totals in the past two elections reveals that Trump 2016 would have defeated Obama 2012 in the electoral college.

that doesn't mean Trump would have defeated Obama 2016, however. 

On November 10, 2016 at 1:45 PM, Adam said:

All the Dems have to do is nominate a likable person. BC and BO = likable. AG, JK and HC = unlikable. They win easy if they nominate someone with charisma

To think, before the election all we heard was: "all the stupid republicans had to do is nominate (insert any other republican name here) and they would beat Hillary. What a clusterf**k they have become "

good times 

The Republicans have become a clusterfuck but they lucked out and a third party, half madman, won the nomination. The primaries just showed what a weak minded group of non thinkers they have been propping up as their party representatives like Cruz that couldn't handle his wife being insulted or Rubio stammering and not having a response for three days for any challenge then resorts to the God card. Then there is Kasich that is just now starting his campaign not realizing it was the 2016 not 2018 election cycle. 

Without Trump the Republicans lose to Hillary that was schooled on how to beat politicians.