• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Election Day Over/Under

Election Day Over/Under  

19 members have voted

1. 1. I'm setting the line at 325. Will today's winner be over or under that?

I thought this was going to be a over under on number of deaths at the polls.  Because this election sure is bringing out the crazies on both sides.

I'm already over this country being ruined by the next president.  Right now I'm more concerned about taxes going up because California only knows how to spend spend spend, and have nothing to show for it or the situation gets worse.

4 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

It would be but there really is no chance.  This has been Hillary's coronation for two years.

she basically began with about 240 electoral votes. 

if Michelle Obama had run, this election would have been over months ago 

5 minutes ago, Lou said:

how many of you actually have serious political discussions with members of your family? 

None. Neither my wife nor I have voted since we met. 

My brother though... his chick's family...huge Democrats. Not necessarily super libby progressives but more neocon Clinton dems. Apparently that's all they talk about. 

My family doesn't allow anyone who is not liberal to be part of it...there is a questionnaire that goes out to any potential additions...my wife had to go through a series of interviews before they would allow her to join the family.

Rumor has it one of my cousins was a Republican...but he's disappeared from all family functions.