• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

alkaline water, flouride free toothpase, no BPA water bottles, salt crystals, blue light blockers, etc

1 hour ago, Homebrewer said:

Water(I'm on a well)...all day-every day. Fruit and yogurt for breakfast.

Once a month Triple-Double (no fries) Iced tea.

Beer. (see below)

Organic, locally grown malting barley (which I malt and roast myself), organic hops, specialty yeasts, well water.

#poornate

It's the new way to shame others that participate in animal slaughter. Being vegetarian wasn't enough because they got away with milk products, eggs and the occasional fish because they aren't so cuddly cute. Being vegan you can even look down on vegetarians.

I'm sure he even tortures friends he visits with questions like, "do those corn chips have gluten because I can't eat gluten and the salsa is made from free trade chile's not picked by underage children? That would be too unethical to put in my mouth."

The worst part is he just does this for the giggles then goes home and barbecues a rabbit.

lifelong vegetarian. stopped drinking soda two years ago because of kidney stones (was in the ER this morning because i've managed to grow three new ones - yay), so i drink only water or sugar free juice. had weight loss surgery in july and have given up bread, pasta, and rice. no more sugary things including desserts and drinks. trying to consume lots of protein, fruits and veggies, plus some nuts here and there. 

diet has changed severely for me and sometimes figuring out what i can eat is a bit tricky. the good news is that my food volume has decreased by over 75% and as of last friday, i've lost 104 lbs.

4 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Tank, I appreciate your "like" of my vegan lifestyle, but I should remind you that the dairy you eat comes from the sexual assault of a cow's breasts and eggs are stolen from chicken's assholes.

But thanks, you like does mean a lot.

mmm, breasts . . .

1 hour ago, Tank said:

lifelong vegetarian. stopped drinking soda two years ago because of kidney stones (was in the ER this morning because i've managed to grow three new ones - yay), so i drink only water or sugar free juice. had weight loss surgery in july and have given up bread, pasta, and rice. no more sugary things including desserts and drinks. trying to consume lots of protein, fruits and veggies, plus some nuts here and there. 

diet has changed severely for me and sometimes figuring out what i can eat is a bit tricky. the good news is that my food volume has decreased by over 75% and as of last friday, i've lost 104 lbs.

Soon you will be known as Halo Jeep.

Sorry to hear about the stones. They are leftovers from your previous diet and after this episode you shouldn't experience it again.