• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Homeland

Tank

5 hours ago, Lou said:

minor obstacle, but you're going to have to pick up a few things first:

Cargo van

Shovel

Lime

Map of desert

That is so bad and something I would never contemplate.

By the way, has anyone heard of any accidental deadly falls when visiting the Grand Canyon?

2 hours ago, IEAngelsfan said:

That is so bad and something I would never contemplate.

By the way, has anyone heard of any accidental deadly falls when visiting the Grand Canyon?

Woman Struck By Falling Tree Dies in Yosemite National Park

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Jay said:

I know there are a lot of Homeland haters here but the show is pretty damn good this season.

Agreed. Was a little confusing at first, but the storylines are coming together nicely.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally caught up with all the episodes and I have to admit that the story has picked up really nice to the point that I'm really anticipating the next episode.

I suppose I should have known better since this happened last season where the show was really slow in the beginning and picked up steam towards the end.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the finale was a let down. Sloppy writing left a few things uncertain. They could have done a much better job explaining the connection between, Dar and Quinn, and the general of the Delta team. 

The cliffhanger for next season is very ambiguous. It could be a few different storylines depending on how you linked things together. I have to believe there is a lot more going on with the new president, as Dar said, there is something very un-American about her.