• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Homeland

Tank

• 2 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 6:51 PM, AngelsLakersFan said:

Oops! Not that it matters - Homeland is one of the least authentic feeling series I have ever watched.

I like the show, but find most of the characters unlikeable. Carrie, Brodie, Saul, Dar Adal: all annoying people.

Quinn is the only likeable one

7 hours ago, Jay said:

You're right... that's why I prefer shows about zombies.

Realism is realism. You can do a 'realistic' zombie series if you wanted, but you won't catch me complaining that the Walking Dead isn't 'realistic.'

Homeland is essentially about the war on terror, but I'm sure the creators know about as much about the inner workings of CIA & Homeland Security as I do.

7 hours ago, NJHalo said:

I like the show, but find most of the characters unlikeable. Carrie, Brodie, Saul, Dar Adal: all annoying people.

Quinn is the only likeable one

The main dude at the beginning is the most unlikeable character ever. Who can come back to such a great life and yet still want to be a terrorist?

4 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

The main dude at the beginning is the most unlikeable character ever. Who can come back to such a great life and yet still want to be a terrorist?

Yup, that's Brodie.

Totally agree

And he had that beautiful wife to come home to

• 1 month later...

Anyone watching this season still?

I am good with the multiple storylines, but the one with Saul and his visit to Israel, and the Iranian guy is confusing the hell out of me.

Too many twists in that one.

I feel bad for the kid, but Carrie deserves to lose her.

I stopped at episode 4 or 5 when Saul visited the Iranian intelligence guy and the Israelis have him detained. I'm behind a couple of episodes.

This season is just not doing it for me. I find it a little slow and the story-line boring. I can understand why Quinn's character is acting the way he is, but I don't like it and he's acting like a wuss. I don't like Carrie's new attitude with the CIA and the muslim kid's story is meh. The only story I'm remotely interested in is Saul's.

I hope it all comes together later this season or this may be my last season watching.

1 hour ago, yk9001 said:

I stopped a couple seasons ago, but the commercial I saw for this season made me feel like I hadn't missed a thing.  Carrie screaming at Saul, and Saul yelling at Carrie.

Good lord, Brody's wife was a smoke show.

If I saw her in person, I just might ask her to marry me, but I think my wife might object.

22 minutes ago, cezero said:

She was a little chunkier in Firefly, but still a beautiful woman.

morena-baccarin-530x344.jpg

She was also a frontrunner to play Wonder Woman back when Joss Whedon was thinking about writing a film version. 

Glad she got the role for Deadpool. 

Forbidden

You do not have permission to access this document.

11 hours ago, IEAngelsfan said:

If I saw her in person, I just might ask her to marry me, but I think my wife might object.

minor obstacle, but you're going to have to pick up a few things first:

Cargo van

Shovel

Lime

Map of desert