• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com is moving....

Chuck

Well, not the forum, but the homepage/blog. The forum will eventually be off of the new homepage at Sports Daily Network (owned by NESN), so nothing will really change for you. 

We are replacing MonkeyWithAHalo, but on a new network as I mentioned owned and operated by NESN

This is good news considering all of our content will be published to a broader audience, rather than just those who contribute and read AngelsWin.com articles and posts here. 

Everything is in BETA as some sites like ours haven't been migrated over yet, but here's a look at the main page. http://thesportsdaily.com/

Eventually the URL for he homepage will be http://sportsdaily.com/angelswin (don't worry about changing the forum URL). 

Anyhow... the move should be totally complete within the next week or two. All of our past blog posts will be moved over from Blogger to Wordpress which is the Blog editor for this network. 

I'm hoping that by joining a network it will create more revenue streams so I'm not paying out of pocket for the forum/website at the end of the calendar year. 

Lastly, since @ScottyA_MWAH was MWAH's main blogger for the past year+ he's going to join our writing team that's made up of @Dave Saltzer, @Glen @ettin, @nate, @Geoff, @Adam, @Angelsjunky, @Dochalo, @Afternoon Angel, @tdawg87 and anyone else I missed. 

19 minutes ago, disarcina said:

for us tech challenged folks -- does this mean we have to do something or will Angelswin.com still be there when I click on my favorites link for Angelswin.com?

NESN ?  Why do I relate that with the Boston Red Sox??

NESN is the New England Sports Network.  They've had too much money on their hands and wanted to diversify, so they've recently ventured into buying different successful blogging networks.  Bloguin is probably their most well known network they've purchased.  Once they purchased Bloguin, there was a bit of an ownership change, which resulted in a renaming of the network to "The Sports Daily".  TSD has just recently made the switch to a newer, better format that NESN offers.  

MWAH was a pretty successful blog, but once Garrett was hired by the Braves, the job was offered to me, and with a family and career, it just wasn't something I wanted to take on by myself.  So the Halos Daily crew we had absorbed earlier on had taken over, but it wasn't the same.  They eventually jumped ship and it was basically just me again.  I'm happy/lucky to be joining the AW team.

19 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

a few sticky topics for the new board:

'how to get vomit out of almost anything'

'black lives matter?'

'beer as a nutritional supplement'

'Gisele's Bundchen'

if anotherbradytouchdown is a mod, I'm outta here.  

Didn't you already quit?