• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Mike Napoli

stormngt

That would be cool, who doesn't want a glorified toddler as a pitching coach and a dude who gets drunk in public and goes around town shirtless.  

So does Lackey hate Maddon too since he threw his bitch-fit when he was pulled from the game the other night?  

Oh and I like Lackey but he doesn't come across like the guy that has the mental make up to be a pitching coach. 

Lackey did not pitch in the World Series while playing for St. Louis. 

But Napoli has been in a World Series with every team he's played on besides the Angels. Blue Jays do not count, he never played for them. I'm sure his years here were tough, but his trade away was truly a blessing in disguise for him. 

6 hours ago, Stradling said:

That would be cool, who doesn't want a glorified toddler as a pitching coach and a dude who gets drunk in public and goes around town shirtless.  

So does Lackey hate Maddon too since he threw his bitch-fit when he was pulled from the game the other night?  

Oh and I like Lackey but he doesn't come across like the guy that has the mental make up to be a pitching coach. 

judge_weird.jpg

On 10/23/2016 at 2:18 PM, Stradling said:

I like Napoli but probably wouldn't have hit 300 homers in Anaheim.  He played in two ballparks that are very right handed hitter friendly.  I am not even sure he hits 60 more homers, but I could be way off base there. 

Plus youd have to subtract the 120 he hit against us in the roughly 20 games weve seen him since he left.

On 10/22/2016 at 3:14 PM, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I still want this f'n guy. He has the f'n mental makeup.

Classic! A boatload of F-Bombs.... Completely, brutally honest! I love this~    These used to pump my nads... And Fired me the fuck up!.... And when the coach would leave I would laugh my ass off at a couple of the guys and say.....Nah man you're good he wasn't talking about you! You Need a fresh tampon?.....

8 hours ago, #CF8 said:

A-Rod: "Napoli would be in the Angels HOF if Scioscia didn't run him out of town."

11 years 

career OPS .832

lol wut

I'm not going to lie Napoli should have played more with us and I was sad to see him go but now A-Rod's just getting ridiculous.

btw what's up with him constantly throwing the Angels under the bus with former Halo players? Is he bringing up any other former players teams that should have kept them?