• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Aybar back, Cousins coming up. Roth optioned, Bourjos to the DL

jshep

So we're now down a pitcher even when Frieri, Williams, Enright are likely unavailable?

I would think Frieri is still available. Enright might be as well, not that Enright pitching is a good sign.

Williams is definitely unavailable tonight though for sure though.

That was a long game, but the bullpen didn't get used a ton in the Seattle series other than the CJ game.

What a dumb recall.. Dude has a .260 OBP in AAA with no power and speed. Why not a Matt Long or C.J. Cron?

Lame...

I don't think calling up Cron at this point would make sense.

Don't totally understand why Cousins, but he's a short term backup and with Calhoun hurt, the other options aren't particularly interesting either. Whatever.

That is why the idea of bringing up a catcher to DH was not a well thought out idea.

You can bring up a catcher and DH Iannetta just as easily as you can DH Conger.

Oh you mean Luke Carlin?

Hester?

Tim Fleury?

yuck.

Who cares which one it is.  They are just up here in case whoever is catching gets injured and needs to be replaced during the game.

Back to Bourjos, I'm equally as bummed that he got hurt. I hope he doesn't miss a beat when he comes back. 

One thing is for certain, he wasn't the problem during this entire 2013 opening debacle.