• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

As seen on TV products

3 hours ago, OCAngelsNotLAA said:

haha I used flex seal to plug a hole in our kiddie pool.  It worked for a week or two before the hole ripped open again. 

well this changes things. i was considering using flex seal on the screen door of my submarine but your story has me rethinking my approach.

i had a leak in my fifth wheel last month during an extended bow hunting trip ( I know, murderer, redneck, yadda yadda).  Made an hour plus trip to the nearest town to buy some flex seal for a quick fix.

Flex seal may make a boat out of a screen door, but DO NOT use it on a rubberized roof typical of rvs.  I sprayed it on a seam that had cracked from sun, then covered the seam with a tarp.  Leak stopped immediately (yep, tarp).  A few days later, storm ends and I remove tarp.  The entire painted area (1 can) peeled off my roof nicely in one piece.

On 10/20/2016 at 7:05 PM, ten ocho recon scout said:

Like how people stop drinking cuervo and start drinking wine.

I don't care for wine unless it is served with a paired dish. White with fish, red with meat. But I REFUSE to drink wine on its own as a means to get drunk (unless I'm really hankering to get drunk and there's nothin' else). To me merlot tastes like pretty much any other merlot, a sauvignon blanc tastes like any other sauvignon blanc, a cab like a cab. Simply put, the flavor variation in each category is minimal. I can tell you which is which, but they all taste the friggin same once you're talking categories. And hangovers from wine are the friggin worst. 

If I wanna get fancy drunk it's an aged reposado Tequilla, with salt and a lime. No good tequilla it's Scotch neat, maybe a nice big single rock from time to time if the bar has big rocks. Or if we're really putting one on a Bombay Sapphire Martini, dry (preferably 5 to 1 vermouth), stirred, with a fuc*ton of olives. I used to get those in the Chandelier Bar at the Cosmo in Vegas, haven't been there in a while though.

I will try any beer, any time. But overall I avoid heavy hoppy beers and Bud. Miller Light with the 5 carbs/12oz is fine with me. It reminds me of my late great grandfather, so I'm fine with only drinking that beer for the rest of my days as far as I'm concerned. 

On October 24, 2016 at 3:14 AM, CaliAngel said:

I don't care for wine unless it is served with a paired dish. White with fish, red with meat. But I REFUSE to drink wine on its own as a means to get drunk (unless I'm really hankering to get drunk and there's nothin' else). To me merlot tastes like pretty much any other merlot, a sauvignon blanc tastes like any other sauvignon blanc, a cab like a cab. Simply put, the flavor variation in each category is minimal. I can tell you which is which, but they all taste the friggin same once you're talking categories. And hangovers from wine are the friggin worst. 

If I wanna get fancy drunk it's an aged reposado Tequilla, with salt and a lime. No good tequilla it's Scotch neat, maybe a nice big single rock from time to time if the bar has big rocks. Or if we're really putting one on a Bombay Sapphire Martini, dry (preferably 5 to 1 vermouth), stirred, with a fuc*ton of olives. I used to get those in the Chandelier Bar at the Cosmo in Vegas, haven't been there in a while though.

I will try any beer, any time. But overall I avoid heavy hoppy beers and Bud. Miller Light with the 5 carbs/12oz is fine with me. It reminds me of my late great grandfather, so I'm fine with only drinking that beer for the rest of my days as far as I'm concerned. 

wait, aren't you 15 years old?

Edited by Lou

On 10/21/2016 at 4:11 PM, Keener said:

i had a leak in my fifth wheel last month during an extended bow hunting trip ( I know, murderer, redneck, yadda yadda).  Made an hour plus trip to the nearest town to buy some flex seal for a quick fix.

Flex seal may make a boat out of a screen door, but DO NOT use it on a rubberized roof typical of rvs.  I sprayed it on a seam that had cracked from sun, then covered the seam with a tarp.  Leak stopped immediately (yep, tarp).  A few days later, storm ends and I remove tarp.  The entire painted area (1 can) peeled off my roof nicely in one piece.

I used it on a gutter last week.  And it seemed to have plugged up the gaps. Of course it was on metal.  And I didn't get flex seal but the rustoleum version.