• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

As seen on TV products

4 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

I've used the flex seal and it works but you need a ton of it to do something like a whole boat

Good to hear this works.  After the last rain, thanks @Angel Oracle, saw that my gutters had a few leaks.  So went to lowe's and didn't buy flexseal, but the rustoleum alternative.  Going to give it a try.

20 minutes ago, Steven said:

i don't know how, why, or when but i have one of those micro trimmers for something like 10+ years. i think someone in the house bought something and the "grooming kit" was a free throw in. don't have anything related to the kit, but the og (it's probably better now) micro trimmer still is solid. good for little shit like cleaning up around the beard or facial hair or back of the neck in between haircuts.

You look pretty sharp in your picture..Steven.

On 10/17/2016 at 4:24 PM, mrwicked said:

i made many a meal as a bachelor with my george foreman. it grills chicken breasts surprisingly well. 

I cooked NY steak on one yesterday evening for my girl friend's birthday dinner.   It's definitely a nice alternative to messy BBQ grills having to be thoroughly cleaned each time.  Cleaning a GF grill is a snap.  

On 10/17/2016 at 1:47 PM, Ray McKigney said:

My Pillow. Would love to hear if anybody has actually used this thing. Have thought about getting one, it's just kind of expensive for a pillow.

i have one, they are just ok. i like the fact that they are washable, but after a year or so they lose their shape and become very uncomfortable