• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Jersey sale at MLB Jersey Shop

I just got an e-mail from a vendor who is selling Mike Trout jerseys for $39.99 that were priced at $249.99. I have never bought from these people so I can't vouch for the quality. They also have jerseys for other players (I'm sure that the Fernando Salas jerseys will sell out pronto).

Mike Trout jerseys

I'm pretty sure I've bought jersey's off these guys when I had a tight budget in the past, but they were under a different web name, and what I received were obvious knockoffs. 

I bought a red Weaver. The red coloring of the uniform was off, the Angels across the chest sat weird, the stitching was meh, the buttons were not matching colors, the "Cool Base" tag attached may have been legit, but how it was attached was not. The true MLB uniforms going for the $200+ price tag are of much higher quality, I know because I own one after buying one of these. In fact after going to Angels games I could pick out the other folks that were wearing the same knockoff I had, so I ditched mine.

One thing that's peculiar is they don't have any non-"Cool Base" Trout uniforms in red. The cool base they give you is basically crap polyester. 

If you want one that looks like real and you're fine with it not actually being authentic, I'd say go for it. For someone who wants "what they wear on the field" these are not them. 

13 hours ago, beatlesrule said:

www.scamadviser.com/is-officialmlbsupply.us-a-fake-site.html

Low trust rating.

If you read further, it just says "This website is very new, and as such doesn't have a reputation yet." Still, I'm very skeptical when someone offers discounts this steep, especially for jerseys of popular active players who are still with their respective teams. Guys who have retired or have been traded, I can see maybe clearing out old stock.

8 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

I'm pretty sure I've bought jersey's off these guys when I had a tight budget in the past, but they were under a different web name, and what I received were obvious knockoffs. 

I bought a red Weaver. The red coloring of the uniform was off, the Angels across the chest sat weird, the stitching was meh, the buttons were not matching colors, the "Cool Base" tag attached may have been legit, but how it was attached was not. The true MLB uniforms going for the $200+ price tag are of much higher quality, I know because I own one after buying one of these. In fact after going to Angels games I could pick out the other folks that were wearing the same knockoff I had, so I ditched mine.

One thing that's peculiar is they don't have any non-"Cool Base" Trout uniforms in red. The cool base they give you is basically crap polyester. 

If you want one that looks like real and you're fine with it not actually being authentic, I'd say go for it. For someone who wants "what they wear on the field" these are not them. 

It was you!

i was trying to remember who it was that had the meltdown over buying an authentic jersey. if I recall correctly, that was before you started posted a lot. 

good times

9 hours ago, Lou said:

It was you!

i was trying to remember who it was that had the meltdown over buying an authentic jersey. if I recall correctly, that was before you started posted a lot. 

good times

I'm not sure if this is true. I rarely "meltdown" over $40. But if it is true I'm shocked you don't have it archived somewhere to prove it. 

You're usually pretty good at that kind of stuff. 

11 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

I'm not sure if this is true. I rarely "meltdown" over $40. But if it is true I'm shocked you don't have it archived somewhere to prove it. 

You're usually pretty good at that kind of stuff. 

damn, maybe it wasn't you then. I had been trying to remember who it was for some odd reason. 

i was referring to someone buying an authentic jersey for something like $220 then getting pissed off for some reason the I can't recall.  

33 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

I hope MVTrout has landed on his feet.

And I didn't know Brandon switched over to Steven.

Yeah, when Chuck switched the site it reverted back to all of our sign up names. So mine went back to John Stamos. From there I have been doing this 80's sitcom character thing since. Switch it up every month or so.