• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

I really hope...

Glen

I really don't have a problem with the Giants winning. Was a big fan of Will Clark and Kevin Mitchell as a kid. Anything that aggravates Dodgers fans more I guess. Having said that, I watched a lot of Cubs games as a kid as well on WGN so I wouldn't mind seeing the Cubbies break the curse either. Should be fun.

55 minutes ago, Glen said:

That the Cubs stomp the piss out of the Giants so we can kill off this #EvenYear bullshit. I also hope that  Angel Pagan gets his Mexi-mullet caught in a towel wringer. 

Glen do you know what happened to the last guy who crossed Wicked?

I don't know because they are still looking for that guy. 

39 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Im rooting against the Cubs. If they win, they'll no longer be the 'lovable losers' but just another douchebag fan base.

Exactly, kind of like the PEDSux in 2004.  The only thing good about the BoSux winning in 2004 was them coming back from 0-3 in the ALCS to put a dagger in the heart of the Yankees.  Apart from that, I would have been just fine with them losing to St Louis and continue to blame a ghost.  As it is, 2004 is done and Boston can go another 86 years between championships as far as I'm concerned