• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Official MLB Playoff Thread

Interesting thought for the Dodgers now - Kershaw can start game five on three days rest and potentially make a relief appearance in game 7 on two days rest. Or he could start game six on regular rest and, if you wanted to be really adventurous, throw an inning or two in game four or five instead of the usual between starts bullpen session. There are pretty good arguments either way.

Just now, HALOS23 said:

Hey Oz, 

I know u posted that link before about stats & what % of the time a certain ball is a hit ( like tonights 90% a hit, 70% a Hr)  I know you posted it before but I didn't bookmark it & I can't remember where you posted it before.  Thanks in advance

Yes sure. https://baseballsavant.mlb.com/

On the top right you'll find applications ... gamefeed is the one you want then select the game you want. Once you're in that, the column on the far right is xBA or expected batting average. It's a really fun tool to have up while you watch a game (at least for me). There is heaps of other cool Statcast data on there.

I hate the dodgers with passion. That said, kershaw to jansen when they are themselves is filthy, and was impressive as hell to watch. The cubs offense obviously has been dormant, bur theyre still a very scary lineup. Kudos to the dodgers for shutting them down.

Now lets win the next 4 cubs (and after i dont care)

24 minutes ago, Oz27 said:

Yes sure. https://baseballsavant.mlb.com/

On the top right you'll find applications ... gamefeed is the one you want then select the game you want. Once you're in that, the column on the far right is xBA or expected batting average. It's a really fun tool to have up while you watch a game (at least for me). There is heaps of other cool Statcast data on there.

Thank you!!!  It is a fascinating tool. Crazy that can track things like that now. Thanks again! 

13 minutes ago, HALOS23 said:

Thank you!!!  It is a fascinating tool. Crazy that can track things like that now. Thanks again! 

No problems. Just don't enjoy it too much. One particularly bright poster called me an "idiot" earlier in this thread for finding that data interesting.

I really hope the Cubs offense wakes up soon. I hate the Dodgers, yes, so I'd be rooting against them regardless, but I find this Cubs team fascinating and would likely be rooting for them over any team with the exception of the Angels obviously.

The scary part, if I were a Dodgers fan is that the majority of the Cubs, with the exception of Bryant and Baez, are all hitting around .200, and many instances around .100 (Rizzo, Heyward, Russell). It seems like it's only a matter of time before the offense explodes, just hoping it's not too late by the time it does.