• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Official MLB Playoff Thread

So Roberts sets a record for most pitching changes in MLB history.  He takes a guy out this season who was throwing a no hitter late in the game.  He takes his starter out in the 4th inning of a 1-0 game in game 5 of the Divisional Series.  But he lets Blanton pitch the 8th, allows Blanton to load the bases.  Then he allows him to pitch to a lefty with the bases loaded of a tie game.  Brilliant.  

If I'm being completely honest I don't know who to root for.   I have always hated the Dodgers but my brother was buried in his Dodger jersey.  Also my former mother in law who is currently battling stomach cancer is a huge Dodger fan.  Also I like when baseball does unpredictable things.  

41 minutes ago, Stradling said:

So Roberts sets a record for most pitching changes in MLB history.  He takes a guy out this season who was throwing a no hitter late in the game.  He takes his starter out in the 4th inning of a 1-0 game in game 5 of the Divisional Series.  But he lets Blanton pitch the 8th, allows Blanton to load the bases.  Then he allows him to pitch to a lefty with the bases loaded of a tie game.  Brilliant.  

Two of those runners were intentional walks called from the dugout. Montero should have been an easy out but 0-2 you toss a couple out of the zone,  not down Broadway. That's on Blanton more than Roberts. Shared blame here,  Roberts for not replacing Blanton after the IBB the Joe for being Joe. 

Reminds me of Luis Sanchez.