• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Official MLB Playoff Thread

32 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

The 7th inning tonight lasted one hour and six minutes.

The Dodgers were down 1-0 when it started, and leading 4-3 when it ended.

Then the drama in the 8th and 9th innings. A classic game that will be remembered for a long time.

This post season has had some great games....but strad will get his panties in a bunch because I've said that before.

36 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Yes, I cleaned it up, since you were so incredibly sensitive.  I couldn't care less that you're a Cubs fan.  Here's hoping the Cubs beat the Dodgers.  

I'm not "sensitive"...unless someone tries to abuse some perceived power they THINK they have to shut me down.. and that pisses me off. You can't police the conversation here, you can only call people out when they abuse other posters or ignore the rules. If you weren't a mod here I would have ignored your BS, but you need to understand that you ARE a mod here. That changes things, and I don't deal well with jerks who abuse power.

It's my hippie upbringing,  Nixon and Daley and Kent State and all that.. 

5 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

I'm not "sensitive"...unless someone tries to abuse some perceived power they THINK they have to shut me down.. and that pisses me off. You can't police the conversation here, you can only call people out when they abuse other posters or ignore the rules. If you weren't a mod here I would have ignored your BS, but you need to understand that you ARE a mod here. That changes things, and I don't deal well with jerks who abuse power.

It's my hippie upbringing,  Nixon and Daley and Kent State and all that.. 

I'm not abusing power.  When I post things I post as a board member, exactly what Chuck expects from his mods.  You have decided to make this about me abusing power of being a mod.  I didn't tell you to stop or I'd shut you down.  I was basically giving you a hard time, but you decided I attacked you with my super powers.  You're not this fragile and I'm not that powerful.  It's all in your mind.

I cleaned up the thread, if you'd like to continue this nonsense, send me a PM.  

7 hours ago, Sam Sanchez said:

Cug1yMkVMAAu5As.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I loved that hill! What a freakin' bummer. Go on 'Stro's, have a ball field that's like everyone else's! Also, I never noticed this before...is that real grass above the wall in center that looks like it's dying??

5 hours ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Am I not the only one annoyed by Harold Reynolds?

Yes. Everyone else I know including myself wish the guy would shut the f*** up. And it's not like his commentary is groundbreaking, it's all boring "fill this dead air with noise" crap that is wrong 50% of the time. He's a .258 lifer and has no business acting like he knows better than anyone else in the booth. He's annoying ass hell. Silence is golden sometimes. 

3 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

Wow...Harold Reynolds doesn't like that.

What didn't he like? Putting Kershaw in the game? I wasn't able to watch.