• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Official MLB Playoff Thread

I was kind of confused after watching the play why Andrus didn't go to 3rd? If you think about it, they had to make 2 tough perfect throws to turn 2, and in a situation like that well, would you rather throw the ball away, or get the lead off runner and force them to produce offense again? I think the smart move might have been Andrus to 3rd, Beltre across the diamond. Either that or take the out. But it doesn't matter, I'm glad they lost.

"Would rather get punched in May, than knocked out in October" is a great sign. 

Once the Doyers and Bosux are out, 'twill be a happy 2016 postseason for me sans Halos. 

I think Indians/Blue Jays will be a fun series to watch, Cleveland just can't give Boston a friggin inch to play with, they need to finish the job ASAP. 

7 hours ago, ukyah said:

rough series for the rangers. not much to hang your hat on.

Yeah. I cant really talk smack, theyve been better than us for a bit, and likely will be next year. But they barely showed up for this one. They fought back tonight, but other than that, they were beaten pretty soundly.

With home field advantage...