• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Official MLB Playoff Thread

4 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

WHY IS THE CATCHER NOT BLOCKING THE CORNER OF THE PLATE AND TAGGING FOR HIS FACE AND NOT HIS HAND?!?!

Terrible catching right there. Abysmal. He had so much time to tag him correctly. 

you think he did that intentionally? 

if so, you're wrong 

22 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Gonzalez was safe IMO. His hand got in there. 

No I don't think the catcher did it intentionally but it's still absurd to go after the player instead of protecting the plate.

he had to go get the ball and he's not allowed to block the plate until the ball gets there 

21 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

3-53 combined from Rizzo and Russell, my god that is...that's gotta be the most shitting the bed of a postseason offense I've ever seen. 

You can't win if you don't score runs, and the Cubbies better figure it out quick because the Dodgers will. 

Probably caused by the way Maddon managed down the stretch.