• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Official MLB Playoff Thread

Holy crap I don't think anyone expected the Indians to get this far at the start of the season. Then not only sweep the Sox, but basically knock the Jay's out in a way which seemed almost effortless. 

Remarkable. Also I'm glad Donaldson and Tulo are out of it. I don't think it matters who wins in the NL, with the two remaining it's going to be an exciting series. And either NL team deserves to be a little nervous.

By the way does Naps look different to anyone else? Has he lost weight or something? He still has the beard but I barely recognized him when the camera was on him, besides his swing, and he seemed to be a little more reserved, as opposed to how over the top celebratory he used to be in his Sox days.

3 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I havent watched as closely this year, but how good is cleveland? Are they just hot at the right time, or are they the real deal?

They get great starting pitching(they're known for that), they get a lead and their pen(Miller and Allen) slams the door. Miller has been untouchable and has killed any chances for comebacks. 

12 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I havent watched as closely this year, but how good is cleveland? Are they just hot at the right time, or are they the real deal?

Very strong defense (1 error in the entire ALCS), very dominant back end of the bullpen, enough power hitting (6 HRs in the ALCS),  and a Cy Young pitcher in Kluber, and not to mention clutch starts from Tomlin and Merritt

Imagine if Salazar and Bauer are healthy enough for the WS.

Think about it.  They went 4-1 against the Jays despite not having Salazar and Carrasco and essentially not having Bauer, 3/5 of their rotation.

In games 1-3 and 5, the Jays scored a whopping 3 runs total.

4 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Haven't you paid any attention to this thread? They have... 

Supernap.gif

Cubs bats need to wake up right now. 

These excuse me swings after getting in a pitchers count are not going to do it. 

Why are all the commentators talking with a tone like the Cubs are already defeated? How stupid. I also love how he says "they need to be more aggressive" and immediately Baez gets a 4 pitch walk lol.