• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Favorite Baseball Memorabilia

remember how i was hunting for the angels jersey from 2002 with ANAHEIM on the chest and the WS patch?

searched for years, could never find one.

someone here linked me to one for sale on eBay, i bought it that day.

been sitting in a closet for years; i wanted to frame it one day.

wife had it professionally framed for me last month as a surprise. it f*cking killer.

its also really my only memorabilia. other than a big orange fist i wear to Giants games for drinking beer. 

I have a jersey in a closet thats got a ton of signatures on it. Was trying to get it filled, and would hand it off to people who knew people to get it signed. Some pretty big names on it (most of the world series team, with most of the big names for the decade following). I got lazy and havent got any new ones on it in probably 5 years or so....might just sell it because i wouldnt have anywhere to put it now anyway.

Not mine, but pretty rad (and im not lying), my buddy has the game 6 speizio bat...

I have a framed thing I put together after the 02' series. It has the PE front page from the day after game 7, 02' cards of several players on that team, a ticket from the ALDS clinching game against the Yanks, a ticket from game 6 of the WS, and a pennant from that year.