• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Clinton-Trump Debate

Who Won the Debate?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. ?????

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I only watched the first 30 minutes of the debate, and a quick bit later on.  So my opinion is limited about the debates.  But IMO, Trump nailed it.  Which is funny, because you would think it would be opposite on this one talking point. 

NAFTA.  Trump is against it.  Wants manufacturing back in the U.S.  Wants to get corporate money, i.e. the Apple loophole closed.  Clinton says nothing to see here, I am still a corporate stooge. 

Again, just my opinion.  But this is one of the bigger issues for me, and this debate showed clearly which side each candidate is on.  Also, as an FYI, one of the major negatives I have against Johnson is that he is pro NAFTA, since according to him they were jobs we didn't want anyways. 

51 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Do you ever answer the first question presented? The ministry of misinformation role you've taken on is astounding considering you aren't a stupid guy. 

So,  where are the peace treaties? 

Yes, I often answer the first question presented, when it isn't hypothetical.  No, I don't know where the peace treaties are.  But I do know that after the debate Trump deleted the tweet where he said global warming is a Chinese hoax, after denying he said it during the debate.  I also know that Trump's Foundation is at least equally as shady as the Clinton Foundation.  I also noticed during the debate that when asked about the emails, Hillary at least said "What I did was wrong and I apologize for that."  She at least owned up to it, even though no charges were filed against her.

Meanwhile, Trump has constantly said he can't release his taxes because the IRS is auditing him.  The IRS said there's no such rule and he's free to release them.  Trump stuck by what he said, even though the IRS itself said he was wrong, and then moved the goalposts to tie his taxes to Clinton's emails.  Trump is as afraid of releasing his taxes as Hillary is of releasing her emails.  

You say Trump is way better than Hillary and won't concede any of his faults.  I recognize Hillary's faults and say she's at least marginally better than Trump.  You say Clinton is dogged by scandals, but the constant scandals have produced nothing that sticks.  Meanwhile, Trump: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Lfd1aB9YI

3 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Glen skips over the peace treaty question again.

Sorry I didn't respond within your time frame.  Look at the post above yours.  I don't know where the peace treaties are.

Next?  But be warned, I'm about to have a busy morning before I go into work.  I might not be able to respond for a while.  

1 minute ago, Glen said:

Sorry I didn't respond within your time frame.  Look at the post above yours.  I don't know where the peace treaties are.

Next?  But be warned, I'm about to have a busy morning before I go into work.  I might not be able to respond for a while.  

You had time to respond to a post after Blarg's.

You are about as honest as Trump.

2 minutes ago, Glen said:

You say Clinton is dogged by scandals, but the constant scandals have produced nothing that sticks.

Judging by her numbers in trustworthiness, likability, overall approval, and of course the fucking facts she has a great chance of losing to Donald Trump...yeah they've stuck some.

8 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

You had time to respond to a post after Blarg's.

You are about as honest as Trump.

If you read LWIAB you'd know that I take my dogs for a walk every morning around this time. today was no different.  I can show it to you on Runkeeper if you'd like.  And seriously, comparing me to Trump is low.  

Edit: Runkeeper, not Runtracker.

Edit 2: Proof:

runkeeper.PNG

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Yeah comparing @Glen to Trump is just wrong.  He is much more like Clinton because wherever he goes dead people show up.

Thanks, dick.

Seriously though...I have a great deal of respect for you.  Your posts are well-reasoned and kind, and I've found that when you call me (or anybody else) out you're almost always correct.  You have me constantly examining what I said.

But yeah, that was still a dick post.