• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Rangers 9/20 5:05

Robrock30

1 hour ago, Sam Sanchez said:

I'm too lazy to research it, but the Rangers have to be the team that has hit (HBP) Trout the most, right?

By far.  10 times, now, I think.  Astros have hit him as often (once every 10 games or so), but he's played far fewer games against them.   Mariners have hit him 5 times in roughly the same amount of games... A's 4.  

Gawd I fuc**ng hate the Rangers. They're just such annoying little pricks.

You notice they wear their stupid biter red uniforms with the red caps anytime we're in town so we can't wear our reds? It's like they don't wear them against any other freaking team. And so many of their players are such tremendous douchebags. I don't know what happens over there but once they put on a Texas uniform they turn into assholes.

I hadn't seen Skip so pissed in a long time. I wish I knew what was going on between him and the 3rd base coach.

15 hours ago, Sam Sanchez said:

I'm too lazy to research it, but the Rangers have to be the team that has hit (HBP) Trout the most, right?

Since 2013,  Texas has hit Trout 10 times, Houston 6 times. No other team have hit him more than 3. a Vast majority of teams have never hit him, although they play much fewer games against the Angels for the most part.