• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

I wish Bumgarner would blast Puig's face off

Chuck

Bumgarner's blowup led directly to the Giants' loss. Pitching a one-hitter and absolutely dominating, he was removed from the game and the terrible Giants bullpen imploded as usual.

Very tough loss for SF. A six-game deficit in the division instead of four, and now tied with St. Louis for the second wild card.

Honestly, that would be a good brawl between the two.  Tale of the tape looks about even, Puig is more muscular and thicker while Bum is taller, longer reach and just looks country strong. Both are quick tempered and would definitely not hold back. SFG plays the LAD last 3 games of the season, might be interesting to see what happens between the teams if the Giants are out of the wild card. 

13 hours ago, CF8 said:

Seems like Bum mad-dogged Puig. Both are dopes.

why do sports fans hate everybody?

i know you're going to say you don't, but i'm talking generally. it seems like the general consensus is that everybody's doing it the wrong way, with the only two exception qualifiers being; are they on your team and are they currently playing well?

The Giants are probably too busy figuring out how they keep from missing out on the playoffs to worry about Puig. They lead the majors in blown saves, and they are 4-6 in the last ten games that they led after eight innings. We complain about our bullpen, but theirs has been horrible.

3 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

He could have ignored the situation.   Ask this question.  What % of MLB players would have responded like Puig did to the situation?

Puig's rep does indeed play a part.

AO,  Bum started shit talking to get Puig's attention then pulls the don't look at me bullshit. Puig is an asshat but he didn't respond until Bum went all 13 year old girl on him. Someone needs to slap the bitch out of him. 

As much as I dislike Puig's act, he didn't do much beyond what 95% of players would've done. Taking off his helmet and letting others hold him back was slightly amusing, but Bumgarner acts like an ass on the field.  I think he does this partly because Puig reacts in a negative manner most of the time, but Bumgarner gets involved in this kind of thing fairly often.  

Maybe they will split the AL MVP award since they aren't as boring as Mike Trout.  

well, Puig (IMO a real punk) wins that one -- and it's absolutely terrible.

I don't blame Mad Bum, I blame Bochy.

He takes Bumgarner out when Mad Bum is in post-season form mowing down the Dodgers hitters, pitching a one hitter.

Bumgarner out pitched Kershaw and Kershaw pitched great, as always.

So a fired up Mad Bum responds to punk Puig's mad dogging and Mad Bum gets pulled? With the recent state of the SF pen (I was at AT&T Friday and Saturday and saw the pen meltdown in the ninth vs, the Cards) BOCHY pulls a fired up Mad Bum?  REALLY?

I think Bochy must have been concerned that Bumgarner was about to go head hunting vs. the Dodgers and get a six game suspension or worse.

Only explanation I can think of..........huge loss. Now they're locked up no score again tonight -- bottom third.

well, Puig (IMO a real punk) wins that one -- and it's absolutely terrible.

I don't blame Mad Bum, I blame Bochy.

He takes Bumgarner out when Mad Bum is in post-season form mowing down the Dodgers hitters, pitching a one hitter.

Bumgarner out pitched Kershaw and Kershaw pitched great, as always.

So a fired up Mad Bum responds to punk Puig's mad dogging and Mad Bum gets pulled? With the recent state of the SF pen (I was at AT&T Friday and Saturday and saw the pen meltdown in the ninth vs, the Cards) BOCHY pulls a fired up Mad Bum?  REALLY?

I think Bochy must have been concerned that Bumgarner was about to go head hunting vs. the Dodgers and get a six game suspension or worse.

Only explanation I can think of..........huge loss. Now they're locked up no score again tonight -- bottom third.

6 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

The Giants are an object of ridicule now. They are so done.

He's pitching a one-hitter and Puig turns him into a six-year old. Good luck making the playoffs.

Cs1IYFPVYAAxcPG.jpg

wait a minute, i thought puig was hated by his teammates? /s

also, i continue to question, how was he mad dogging madison? 

i love bumgarner, but there's no way he didn't instigate every single part of that situation.