• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Rangers 9/19 5:05

Robrock30

we are 65-85 right now.

12 games left.

we need to go 5-7 to get to 70-92.

at 6-6 we end up 71-91.

if we tank, as we have been -- and go more like 4-8 we wind up at 69-93.

when we picked number of wins at the start of the season, who thought we'd be rooting for ONLY a 92 loss season to get to 70 wins???

I think I guessed something like 76 wins.

This team and this organization is embarrassing. It's like they are clueless but get to fake it because they have a MLB disguise.

What the f**k was going on when the phones went out and Skip was trying to tell the pitcher in the bullpen to warm up?

Nobody out there was paying attention. Nobody out there knew what to do. Nobody out there could figure out what was going on. Am I taking crazy pills? Everyone had one thumb up their butt, with the other being sucked in their mouths. DURRRR, What do you mean when you hit your leftdarm? Durr why are you yelling out to us and hitting yer leftdarm? Wudusit meeeen? DURRRR. Fones dunt werk, fones dunt werk!

This team is lucky they have Trout or they'd be unmentionable like the Dbacks or the Braves.

Sorry to hate but I am literally sick of this shit.

Not to mention, goddamn I f**king hate losing to Texas.

These are games I'm okay losing - it just helps our draft position, and really no one shit the bed, except for Rasmus and Alvarez, neither of whom really matter much in the big picture. Chacin's start was encouraging, Ege hasn't been too bad. The offense was lackluster but sometimes that happens against a solid pitcher like Perez. 

12 hours ago, disarcina said:

Beltre has 2,929 career hits -- will reach 3,000 next season -- HOF numbers.

Another Halos pen performance here......

no one is talking about Texas in all of the playoff discussion...........they very quietly have gone wire to wire in the AL West and have the best record in the AL. Oh well.

And to think the Halos could have signed Beltre after 2010.   Sigh..