• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Pick your team

Tank

5 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Magic - Jordan - Pippen - Duncan - Hakeem

4 of these guys were great defenders in their prime and Magic was no slouch either. 

I had the same thought and we picked the same team.  Amazing interior and perimeter defense and balanced scoring.

Hah I didn't even realize I picked the same team as you.  Initially I had KG in there instead of Duncan because when I first read the list I didn't see Duncan as an option which I thought was weird.  When I saw you had him at PF I went back and edited my list.  The other thing I like about the team is that Magic, Pippen, Duncan and Hakeem would have no problem with Jordan wanting to take the last shot.  

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

Duncan and Hakeem are the two biggest bargains on here. 

I think Pippen and KG are major bargains at $1 each as well.  Duncan being $3 makes no sense because he's arguably (I say he is) the greatest PF of all time so he should be $5 or at least $4.  As much as I dislike KG because his only title came as a Celtic at the expense of the Lakers he is right behind Duncan as one of the top PF's of all time given his all around game.   

15 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

First try:   Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, Tim Duncan, Hakeem Olajuwon

Dominant perimeter scoring, great interior defense/rebounding/passing, the Magic man running the offense 

Note: Pippen disappeared in some big games.   That's why I chose Kobe/Durant over Jordan/Pippen.

On Facebook this was my first team I picked as well.  

14 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

First try:   Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, Tim Duncan, Hakeem Olajuwon

Dominant perimeter scoring, great interior defense/rebounding/passing, the Magic man running the offense 

Note: Pippen disappeared in some big games.   That's why I chose Kobe/Durant over Jordan/Pippen.

Durant has not done anything yet, Kobe was great but never the most dominant.  You take Pippen because it means you can take Duncan and both MJs.

The fact that Barkley is ahead of Duncan is the biggest flaw of the list.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...