• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

In town for business, stubhub help?

jameson

Hey guys, I am going to be in Anaheim for work next week and I like to check out different ballparks and games when I get the opportunities.  I am hoping someone here could give me some suggestions on buying tickets through stubhub.  I have been to over 20 different ballparks and have never had an issue getting my tickets printed out/picked up.  I have had three different sellers cancel on me through stubhub and after finally getting ahold of a phone rep I was told that the Angels delay their electronic tickets for five days.  My flight comes in on that Tuesday and I really am hoping to not have to scramble around to find a printer at my hotel.  Am I better off just buying tickets at the ballpark when I arrive, or am I probably safe to wait to print these off before I head out of Kc?  Thanks in advance for any info, sorry for the book.

I believe there is a stubhub office near the stadium by the Hooters on Katella.  It's walking distance (on other side of the parking lot, and traintracks) of the stadium, but easier to pop on by before parking at the stadium.  Not sure though since I've never gone there.

Your last resort is buying at the ballpark.  Not hard, they have plenty of ticket windows,  but full price. 

The stubhub pick up location is just north of the stadium right across the train tracks. I've picked up there and it was quick and easy (if you can get great seats at a great price, go with stubhub). If not, buying tickets at the window is very convenient. Safe travels and enjoy the game.

Go Halos!!!

6 hours ago, eaterfan said:

Try seatgeek. I think the prices are better and they give you comparisons to every seat on sale. Plus there are no additional fees. What you see is what you get.

And you can use any of the countless promo codes floating around from their sponsorship of seemingly every podcast there is. 'Fangraphs' is one promo code, if it's of use to you.

Or you could try Gamehedge.com. If the home team loses by five or more you get your money back. The Angels aren't very good and have terrible pitching, so there is always a decent chance.

7 hours ago, gotbeer said:

I believe there is a stubhub office near the stadium by the Hooters on Katella.  It's walking distance (on other side of the parking lot, and traintracks) of the stadium, but easier to pop on by before parking at the stadium.  Not sure though since I've never gone there.

Your last resort is buying at the ballpark.  Not hard, they have plenty of ticket windows,  but full price. 

This sounds like very reliable advice.

should have no problem with walk up tickets at the ballyard -- that's what happens when the club is playing .400 ball, is out of contention and school is back in session.

there's that 1-800 (or is it 714) ticket place near the ball park -- it's on Katella and you can stop in there and get seats, not sure if they bargain much but right before game time I am thinking they'd rather sell than keep the inventory - not sure if they have some deal with the Halos to return un-used tickets.

Stub Hub is always a great option but you have to pay fees -- but you usually get a better shot at selecting where you want to sit.

Advice - if it's an evening game (or IMO even a day game -- but certainly an evening game that starts in sunshine before the lights go into effect) be sure to get a seat on the third base side, left field line side -- the stadium shades the sun; on the first base side / particularly down the right field line -- you are looking right into the sun and it's baking hot through about the fourth / fifth inning -- days getting shorter (but not the games ) so it might be the fourth by this time.

Wow I appreciate all the turnout.  I got stubhub to take care of me thanks all. Right field hall of fame 238 first row.  

Disarc, 

It is a Tuesday night game and SoCal's scorching high of 73 in the sun sounds amazing to anyone living in the 96 degree plus humidity Midwest.  :-)