• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Athletics 9/7 12:35

Robrock30

3 minutes ago, eligrba4ever said:

I haven't looked at the rest of today's schedule, but this is quite a lengthy "live look-in" of this game on MLB Network. They've been with the Angels and A's for 3 innings already. Not complaining. I'm in MLBTV's blackout zone for games involving Oakland.

This is the MLB free game of the day so you should get the whole thing

Meyer has some good looking movement on his pitches but as Victor and Gubi have pointed out his front side is flying way open. 

Somebody discussed in another thread that his mechanics seem high maintenance and I can agree with that. It doesn't look like he has very repeatable mechanics. But if he can find some control he has the stuff to be a top of the rotation pitcher. 

13 minutes ago, TroutField said:

Meyer has some good looking movement on his pitches but as Victor and Gubi have pointed out his front side is flying way open. 

Somebody discussed in another thread that his mechanics seem high maintenance and I can agree with that. It doesn't look like he has very repeatable mechanics. But if he can find some control he has the stuff to be a top of the rotation pitcher. 

Charles Nagy, your services are required.   Don't go Sleeps Like A Baby on us!

Not too bad for his first start. 1 hit no runs a runner left on second with 1 out in the forth. 4 walks, and 5 strike outs. He he cans somehow gain more control he could become a top of the rotation type pitcher. So far it makes that trade of Santiago look good.

Now Alvarez is doing worse on 5 pitches than Meyer did he 3.1 innings.