• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Kelvim Escobar Sighting

Adam

5 hours ago, Stradling said:

Ok Tank, if you could get all the threads ever created here back, but you had to read every RMunkee post again, would you do it?  

absolutely. cory's breakup advice, the tripod thread, how many 5 year olds can you take, the boston fan cruise and several others would be a great read once again.

I know I'm in the minority but I thought Rmunkee was great. Didn't agree with a lot but felt he was harmless, especially compared to some of the things I see today on the boards.

Plus tdawg's picture making fun of Rmunkee really cemented tdawg on this site as a great poster.

As for tripod, thanks to glausgirl for creating that epic thread.

On 9/6/2016 at 1:58 PM, Tank said:

absolutely. cory's breakup advice, the tripod thread, how many 5 year olds can you take, the boston fan cruise and several others would be a great read once again.

the FAIL thread was one of the best too. i had so many folks in my office wondering why the f*ck i was laughing so hard that day.

• 2 weeks later...