• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Do you eat cottage cheese?

Adam

when i was a kid we would eat it often enough. put a little lawry's seasoning salt on it and it was tolerable. we would even put it on toast that way once in a while.

it's in a casserole that my wife makes and it's hardly noticeable there.

45 minutes ago, Harriet said:

ps. people that put fruit in their cottage cheese (namely pineapple) are disgusting.

Lol, i but it with pineapple already mixed in

Its not something i buy because it tastes good, but its full of protein. Pack one of those litte snack ones and a greek yogurt and you just had a 200 cal omelette, protein wise

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Lol, i but it with pineapple already mixed in

Its not something i buy because it tastes good, but its full of protein. Pack one of those litte snack ones and a greek yogurt and you just had a 200 cal omelette, protein wise

nasty dude.

i used to buy the individual ones, but now just buy the larger sized one and portion it out into little tupperware deals the size of the individual ones....more cost effective for the same thing.

i eat about 4-5 times a day and it feels more like snacking than anything. the cottage cheese is usually the last thing i eat in my meal prep package.

I don't eat cottage cheese, but my dad does with pineapple atleast a couple times a week. He also eats french fries with his ketchup which disgusts me to no end. Like, literally more ketchup than actual potato.

He's weird.

Additionally, I do not sleep with men, and haven't once considered it. Except if it was Heath Ledger. But even then I'm sure I'd wuss out.

5 hours ago, Harriet said:

nasty dude.

i used to buy the individual ones, but now just buy the larger sized one and portion it out into little tupperware deals the size of the individual ones....more cost effective for the same thing.

i eat about 4-5 times a day and it feels more like snacking than anything. the cottage cheese is usually the last thing i eat in my meal prep package.

I buy the large ones too, usually eat like a quarter of it with some cereal in the morning.

Trust me, I don't eat it because I like it..I dont. It's OK with pineapple though (haha). I really only eat it because it's cheap protein, and low fat.

But seriously adam, if you're trying to lose some weight and get back in shape, cottage cheese is one of the go to foods. It's cheap, you can pack it, and two cups is the same as a chicken breast...so figure if you pack 2 servings of that (chase it with yogurt or something if you don't like it), a few protein shakes through the day (even the previous made cheap ones) and eat like 2 regular meals, you'll still be getting in over 100 grams of protein a day. And not a lot of fat or carbs.