• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Chicago is at it again

Glen

On campus, the challenge to hear and share different points of view is exactly what 16-year-old prospective student Ellie Carter from Ashland, Ore., is looking for.

"I can't understand why a college campus would be the kind of place where people would police uncomfortable topics or topics that should be," Carter says. "This is the place that they should be having that discussion at."

Carter's mom, Kathy, agrees.

"I want her exposed to more things, not to less things," Kathy says.

amen and amen.

On 8/28/2016 at 9:05 AM, Blarg said:

Glen gets triggered when anyone says... just about anything.

This coming from a mod  who fairly often gets into petty squabbles with board members. 

Shit, another irony meter busted.

14 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

For some weird reason, when I saw the thread title, I had a Paper Lace moment.

and the sound of the battle rang, through the streets of the old east side, 'til the last of the hoodlum gang, had surrendered up or died.

i heard my momma cry . . .