• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Blue Jays 8/24 4:07

Robrock30

From what I've seen, and from what I can read in the stats, Calhoun seems to be extremely effective hitting second when Escobar gets on before him. This is one my biggest arguments for holding onto Escobar until the right deal comes along, and not just trading him because Cowart could play third instead. Cowart can't lead off. 

I think Kole is the perfect #2 hitter at this point in his career, and I wouldn't want to disrupt his approach right before we try to get back into contending. Shifting him back into lead off or MOTO may throw him off.

5 minutes ago, mulwin444 said:

He calls you out and you tell him to go hump his dog.  Like I said, sensitive...

That's "thump" as in kick not "hump".

I would never tell someone to bone his dog. lol

8 minutes ago, mulwin444 said:

Yeah, you were.  There were valid counterpointso to your points and you weren't getting it.  

Oh, i understood the points and I'm not going to rehash them. And btw..the same could be said that I made valid points strictly about Escobar's hitting in the lead off spot that they weren't getting. It's obvious they weren't getting it because they continued to argue about his overall play like defense which btw I never mentioned..so who doesn't get it?

1 minute ago, Angels#1Fan said:

That's "thump" as in kick not "hump".

I would never tell someone to bone his dog. lol

Oh, i understood the points and I'm not going to rehash them. And btw..the same could be said that I made valid points strictly about Escobar's hitting in the lead off spot that they weren't getting. It's obvious they weren't getting it because they continued to argue about his overall play like defense which btw I never mentioned..so who doesn't get it?

Having OBP in front of Calhoun and Trout is always a good thing.  His deficiencies lie in his lack of speed and that he's an imbecile on the basepaths.  He's hardly ideal, but he's not a bad option and he's the best we have right now 

3 minutes ago, mulwin444 said:

Having OBP in front of Calhoun and Trout is always a good thing.  His deficiencies lie in his lack of speed and that he's an imbecile on the basepaths.  He's hardly ideal, but he's not a bad option and he's the best we have right now 

Well of course you're right and I never talked about Escobar's glove, throwing, base running, or anything other than his hitting in the lead off spot.