• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Blue Jays 8/24 4:07

Robrock30

44 minutes ago, Angels#1Fan said:

No, you proved nothing. What you did was express your opinion based on WAR. The fact is that Escobar out hit him this year (by a lot) and had a higher OBP which proves my point about him being the best lead off hitter since Figgins. But like most, but not all metrics guys, you ignore everything that isn't WAR related.

btw...the Angels scored again and lead 8-0!

Could you repeat how crappy the Angels are..we just can't get enough of it Nancy.

Sorry but you are basically showing your ignorance with each of these posts.  

37 minutes ago, Angels#1Fan said:

Hey, I hope he hits .300 from now on but I'm not going to hold my breath.

The point is that he hasn't done anything that would warrant him being just given the third base job.

Who cares if he hits .300.  He can hit zero and be as valuable to the team at third base as Escobar.  

1 hour ago, Troll Daddy said:

Cowart winning as many games with his glove as Escobar with his bat ... why not just say he'll win you more games?

I'm not about to argue that Cowart isn't a better defender but he has 8 errors in only 65 games at third base in AAA. 

This is laughably stupid.  Donaldson lead the majors in errors by a third baseman.  He's still the best defensive third baseman in the AL, or very close to it.  If you get to 30 more balls in a season than any other third baseman but you make five more errors you still created 25 more outs.  Well Cowart would create 25-30 more outs defensively a year than Escobar, minimum. 

Just now, Stradling said:

Sorry but you are basically showing your ignorance with each of these posts.  

No Strad, what I have done is express my opinion about Escobar hitting in the lead off spot. I gave valid reasons to support that opinion. I never made any claims about his fielding good or bad just his hitting not his overall play. That (his fielding etc) was brought up by you and another poster.

If you disagree with that opinion fine, but don't start in with the aggressive BS about my ignorance because I never made ANY claims about Escobars overall play that would include his throws or base running skills. If that is your assumption then your ignorance is showing, not mine.

Learn how to read before you go around calling people ignorant Strad, and if you have a desire to call me names again if would probably suit you best if you just kicked your dog instead.

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

When you say he is pointing to WAR as the only stat when he shows you three or four other stats, and when you refer to WAR as a singular stat it is being ignorant, sorry.  

Calling Troll Daddy "stupid" and me "ignorant" is a personal attack and unbecoming of a moderator. 

You're probably the most aggressive poster on the forum and you seem to highly value your opinion above all others which is illustrated by your constant demeaning of other posters that you deem unworthy or ignorant.

IMO you illustrate shitty behavior here on a daily basis and I don't need to drag out WAR to prove it. lol