• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Heyman: Execs have no idea why Scioscia still employed

nate

5 hours ago, ANAHEIMBOB said:

I agree the pitching staff isn't that good.  Maldonado has done a great  with the pitching staff.  He is not the best player on the team, but I think he is the MVP on the team. This is not a W.S. team.  They can slug with any team. I really hate the second wildcard. Some Angel fans are happy with the opportunity to make the postseason with .500 club. One day the Angels will win 98 games and be a wild card team. The other wild card will have 80 wins. Then all cry babies will come out. Scioscia has had plenty of chances in the postseason. I don't blame him for all the bad playing, but he hasn't helped. Why is he still the manager ? 

images-1.jpeg

59 minutes ago, playball89 said:

people say this offense is so good

Who says this?

59 minutes ago, playball89 said:

the Astros scoring 15+ runs half the season

Since the ASG, we are averaging more runs/gm than the Astros. We also have a better record. 

We are also averaging more runs/gm than the Yankees since the ASG.

Please do some research before you post any more of your crap. We would all appreciate it. 

Edited by Lou

5 hours ago, playball89 said:

This team cannot slug with even 10 other AL teams as a matter of fact, people say this offense is so good well... where is it?  I see the Twins scoring 16 runs, the Astros scoring 15+ runs half the season, the Indians and Yankees too.  On top of that Trout can't hit in the clutch and don't tell me he doesn't get pitches to hit, he gets meat balls even with RISP.  Something is clearly wrong with Scioscia's methods, he drains the talent and energy out of players.

Oh God, Scioscia is now to blame for Trout not hitting in the clutch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other things Scioscia is at fault:

Global Warming

Isis

The Election of Donald Trump

Antifa

Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma

and North Korea building missiles

4 hours ago, ANAHEIMBOB said:

Zero postseason wins since 2009, I blame that on Scioscia. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while:

You can blame whoever you want.  Its your opinion.  And i can think your opinion is sh@t.  You can do the same to me.  Isnt freedom a wonderful thing?

Bob quit being an ass. The Astros are a better built team than the Angels and a hell of a lot better than the A's. They are not leading the division because they can't beat the A's. They have a 13-7 record vs the A's. 

Middleton just went down with a arm injury, maybe a torn UCL which again rips apart the bullpen continuity for the dozenth time this year. There is hardly anyone left to go to anymore and your flapping your ass cheeks about the A's having a four game winning streak in a season they are 19 games under .500.

Call it a season bitchopotamus, you've completely out lived your welcome. You pulled this shit on the OMB because there were no moderators but here, we talk baseball and not fixate on one subject and beat it to death in every thread. You either find another subject to discuss or another message board.

Scioscia needs to be fired. He's not a bad manager by any stretch of the imagination. But you just can't keep missing the playoffs every year and not make a change. We've made it to October one time in the last 8 years. Time's up.

He's an average manager at this point that will probably get a job the minute we fire him. But oh well, gotta do what's best for this team

1 minute ago, hangin n wangin said:

Managers get canned a lot quicker while having a lot less than Scioscia has had since 2009.

Yes they do.  Not a lot of them get fired in the middle of ten year contracts, obviously.  Also, why fire someone for having a team that has had a ton of flaws for the better part of a decade, when it wasn't his job to build the team.  If in 2012 he had a year or two left maybe he gets fired, that was a good team.  In 2014 same deal.  This year, maybe.  

1 hour ago, ANAHEIMBOB said:

A ball boy could have managed the team and got the same results since the Angels were not a competitive team more than twice since 2009. Arte flushed another 50 million down the drain.

Funny, I though 86, 89, 98, and 85 wins in FOUR of the 5 seasons from 2011-2015 was very competitive.  They were in post-season contention in September in each of those seasons.

3 hours ago, ANAHEIMBOB said:

A ball boy could have managed the team and got the same results since the Angels were not a competitive team more than twice since 2009. Arte flushed another 50 million down the drain.

Bob you've run your course, enjoy some time off. See you in October.

Edited by Blarg

On September 12, 2017 at 9:23 AM, JarsOfClay said:

What he's done?  You do know Eppler is the one who has brought in those pitchers like Bridwell that have helped keep this team in contention, not Scioscia, stop giving him credit for something he has no influence over.  It's Eppler who controls the roster and he's done a fine job of giving Scioscia the tools needed to compete.

Interesting.

I guess that means people who post about Scioscia's influence are wrong. It'll be nice to see you set them straight when they do so in the future.