• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Mariners @ Angels 8/15 7:05

Robrock30

1 hour ago, CaliAngel said:

So disappointed with Carl's over the past 5-10 years. I used to love going there as a kid for a Super Star, and burgers were juicy and delicious. When the Six Dollar burger first came out it was hands down one of the top fast food burgers you could buy.

The last couple times I've gone it's just been lousy, dry, their stupid natural cut fries suck and taste like cardboard.

Don't think I'll be spending my money there again any time soon.

But yes. Yes I would her.

Carl's used to be one of my favs..the Super Star Burger was the bomb, but their burgers are terrible now. It's been like that for a long time.

15 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

They have a lot of bad players on the team so yes, a new Manager would not be getting better results.

Not to the point where it would make a significant difference, of course. But shitty results with a shitty team doesn't necessarily mean the manager's performance and influence should just be ignored.

20 minutes ago, Oz27 said:

Not to the point where it would make a significant difference, of course. But shitty results with a shitty team doesn't necessarily mean the manager's performance and influence should just be ignored.

Exactly.  Manager makes out the lineup card, 1-5/6 same every night.  He turns the page promptly but not the lineup card.  Meanwhile Trout leads the AL in walks largely because Pujols can barely hit his weight.  10 losses in a row, maybe time for a change?  Not in Sciosciaville.  When the team is winning, we hear about how wonderful Scioscia is.  When they are losing we hear about how shitty the team is and not even Scioscia can fix it.  Bring up the kids, can't get any worse than it is.

6 hours ago, 70runner said:

Exactly.  Manager makes out the lineup card, 1-5/6 same every night.  He turns the page promptly but not the lineup card.  Meanwhile Trout leads the AL in walks largely because Pujols can barely hit his weight.  10 losses in a row, maybe time for a change?  Not in Sciosciaville.  When the team is winning, we hear about how wonderful Scioscia is.  When they are losing we hear about how shitty the team is and not even Scioscia can fix it.  Bring up the kids, can't get any worse than it is.

People keep saying this, but the problem is that there are no "kids" to bring up, unless you want more has-beens and never-weres like Buss or Achter.