• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

'Smack my bit*h up'

5 hours ago, Troll Daddy said:
"Smack My Bitch Up" shouldn't be played at a sporting event, period. The fact that it was even available to play at Wrigley is disturbing.

Disturbing????? lol listen lady all they do is hook up to the internet and download whatever song they want or plug in to Spotify and queue it up. Every song is available to play all the time. There's nothing disturbing about it.

I heard the portion of the song he played didn't even have the vocal "Smack my bitch up" which the song has a minute and a half intro before any lyrics are spoken, so it's entirely possible as far as I'm concerned. So basically he got fired for playing a song that has a controversial name and controversial lyrics, even though none of which where even played over the loudspeakers.

Pretty freakin' lame. I've heard worse play over the sound system at Angel Stadium, for sure. "Started from the bottom now the whole team f**kin' here" was played by Trout for his walk up song for an entire year. I thought that was terrible but nobody batted an eye.

7 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Go wash your twat out Stacey, it's 2016, the DJ didn't have to stop by Tower Records for the CD on his way to work.

You deserve a Chuckie for comedy gold.  You are the most inappropriate person on here in the very best way.  Enjoy your summering.  

1 hour ago, Troll Daddy said:
Lyrics

Change my pitch up
Smack my bitch up
Change my pitch up
Smack my bitch up
Change my pitch up
Smack my bitch up
Change my pitch up
Smack my bitch up
Smack my bitch up
Eaaaheeyheeaheyyyee
Aaahaaahaaaaaaaaaaahha
Eaaaheeyheeaheyyyee
Aaahhaaaaa
Aaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Smack my bitch up
Change my pitch up
Smack my bitch up
Change my pitch up
Smack my bitch up

Like to see Chapman sing that to my wife. He would make it to the third line before she would bitch slap him, then reload.

When did denigrating another person become marketable?

22 minutes ago, eligrba said:

When did denigrating another person become marketable?

Have you not listened to hip hop and pop songs on the radio the past 20 years? Compared to that garbage, saying "smack my bitch up" is tame.

You should watch the music video for the song, though, it's pretty cool.

1 hour ago, CaliAngel said:

Disturbing????? lol listen lady all they do is hook up to the internet and download whatever song they want or plug in to Spotify and queue it up. Every song is available to play all the time. There's nothing disturbing about it.

She isn't down with all of this streaming audio stuff.

25 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Have you not listened to hip hop and pop songs on the radio the past 20 years? Compared to that garbage, saying "smack my bitch up" is tame.

I listen to both kinds of music.........

Country and Western.

2 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

I recently watched walk hard. The scene where hes old and sees the rap video of his sample is gold.

4 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

I heard the portion of the song he played didn't even have the vocal "Smack my bitch up" which the song has a minute and a half intro before any lyrics are spoken, so it's entirely possible as far as I'm concerned. So basically he got fired for playing a song that has a controversial name and controversial lyrics, even though none of which where even played over the loudspeakers.

Pretty freakin' lame. I've heard worse play over the sound system at Angel Stadium, for sure. "Started from the bottom now the whole team f**kin' here" was played by Trout for his walk up song for an entire year. I thought that was terrible but nobody batted an eye.

I remember the Arizona Cardinals playing it a few years ago.  No one batted an eye.  It was the intro part.  

Best video ever. 

By the way, I vote to use that song as a replacement for buttercup.  It will wake up all the blue hair season ticket holders from 1966 still sitting at the park late during a loss.  

I've seen those poor, frail women.  Can't get out of their seats because they were too many pins on their jackets in 90 degree heat.  When it Arte going to start monetizing the outfield and allowing plots for the faithful out under Trout's feet?

On 8/15/2016 at 8:26 PM, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Pure artwork, a true classic.

The ease of the lyric, the subtle yet unmistakable nod to the greats like Yeats, Shakespeare, and 2 Chainz, the hidden vacillation between Trimeter, Tetrameter, and the noise of a mongoose choking on buscuit-- when added to the raw emotion few poets have ever accessed, this truly is Art as few in history have ever made it.