• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Angels stadium question

Glen

2 hours ago, kingsosha said:

yes kronick tacos where u get 4 beans and 7 grains of rice for $13.50

the carnitas burrito is pretty awesome, though. Especially after a night of drinking.

3 hours ago, Glen said:

I'm going to my first game in a few years on September 9. My family wants to know if they still have the helmet full of nachos. Thanks in advance and fuck all y'all that have jokes.

They still have them. I bought one this season and my kid uses the souvenir helmet as a bathtub toy. 

Enjoy the next morning toilet session!

I have seen the helmet nachos, but overabundance of food grosses me the crap out. 

Ewwwwwww. It gets all cold and soggy after five minutes, and it's not like you'll ever finish it. And if you do it's all...germy and crap. *BLAAHG!!*

Just thinking about it makes me throw up in my mouth a little. I would never order that!

Get a Togo's Pastrami and bring it into the park instead.

10 hours ago, Glen said:

I'm going to my first game in a few years on September 9. My family wants to know if they still have the helmet full of nachos. Thanks in advance and fuck all y'all that have jokes.

Make sure to buy those nacho's in the 9th inning so they'll still be edible by the time you get them home to your family. :P