• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Indians 8/14 10:10

Robrock30

ANGELS_0.PNG
Angels 
Lineup 8/14
10:10 PST

LAA:Jered Weaver (R) (8-9, 5.19)
CLE:Trevor Bauer (R) (8-5, 3.88)

1. Yunel Escobar (R) 3B
2. Kole Calhoun (L) RF
3. Albert Pujols (R) DH
4. Jefry Marte (R) 1B
5. Geovany Soto (R) C
6. Ji-Man Choi (L) LF
7. Cliff Pennington (S) SS
8. Johnny Giavotella (R) 2B
9. Nick Buss (L) CF

1. Carlos Santana (S) 1B
2. Jason Kipnis (L) 2B
3. Francisco Lindor (S) SS
4. Mike Napoli (R) DH
5. Jose Ramirez (S) 3B
6. Lonnie Chisenhall (L) RF
7. Tyler Naquin (L) CF
8. Abraham Almonte (S) LF
9. Roberto Perez (R) C

"I can't believe they're benching Trout for this Buss guy two days in a row, stupid Scioscia"

"platooning Trout, Scioscia is an idiot"

"I guess Mathis gave the pictures to Nick Buss"

"Nick Buss's mom makes great lasagna"

"Trout must have missed a bunt sign last night"

just mentally preparing myself for life after this line up. 

20 minutes ago, Stradling said:

"I can't believe they're benching Trout for this Buss guy two days in a row, stupid Scioscia"

"platooning Trout, Scioscia is an idiot"

"I guess Mathis gave the pictures to Nick Buss"

"Nick Buss's mom makes great lasagna"

"Trout must have missed a bunt sign last night"

just mentally preparing myself for life after this line up. 

Did Trout hit a HR last night?

1 minute ago, cysomeawfulpitcher said:

Or have a WS ring Bu that won't happen with Sosh.

If Sosh didn't hurt all the pitchers and draft shitty players and stop spending money then we would win a World Series.  Sadly, Sosh hurt all our pitchers, drafted shitty players and stopped spending money, because what ALL managers really want is a shitty roster filled with one dimensional players.  

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

Poor dude.  When he gets home he can cry in his big bag of money.  

These crappy statements about Trout and the money he makes gets old.  Trout plays baseball because he love playing the game and competing He is not the type of player that goes home at the end of the season and says we lost 95 games but I made a lot of money. He is going to make a lot of money on whatever team he plays for, and the thought of playing for the Angels with no future due to a crappy farm system and an owner that has decided he is not going to spend money anymore has to be nauseating.

2 minutes ago, Doug Van Oort Sr said:

These crappy statements about Trout and the money he makes gets old.  Trout plays baseball because he love playing the game and competing He is not the type of player that goes home at the end of the season and says we lost 95 games but I made a lot of money. He is going to make a lot of money on whatever team he plays for, and the thought of playing for the Angels with no future due to a crappy farm system and an owner that has decided he is not going to spend money anymore has to be nauseating.

No shit, nor is he the type of guy that's going to demand a trade like people on here claim.  

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

If Sosh didn't hurt all the pitchers and draft shitty players and stop spending money then we would win a World Series.  Sadly, Sosh hurt all our pitchers, drafted shitty players and stopped spending money, because what ALL managers really want is a shitty roster filled with one dimensional players.  

Didn't Eppler fire him as the scouting director?  That's a start but he's still manager so, you know, he can still trip them in the clubhouse and towel-whip them in the shower so that scourge won't stop until he's completely gone.

:chugger-smiley-emoticon:

GO ANGELS!!!! Go Jered Weaver!!! (Weather permitting.)

Upset the oddsmakers today, Jered. 538 gives the Indians a 61 percent chance of winning today if the rain lets up.

You've rested your feet for a day, Albert. Now it's Trout's turn. Get out there and run up your stats and be the man!!

And if you get washed away, don't make your charter flight late.