• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Low Back Pain Pro's

Doc said: 

1. Lose weight

2. Exercise

I am going to get an x-ray though. He also recommended I sleep on my back. I'm a stomach sleeper. Fell asleep on my back last night. Woke up half on my stomach half on my side with brutal hip pain. 

I'm just going to lose 3-4 LBs per week (a little faster than I'd like)

Funny how little weight gain can throw so many little things off whack.

I got married and started spending less time in the gym and more time traveling and eating and drinking and... generally being a newlywed and not being in the gym as much.

And all of a sudden I'm a little heavier in the mid-section and, hmm my toe kind of hurts, then my arm kind of hurts, etc. Just little things that you know are explicitly ties to adding 20lbs to the human frame.

Stupid kinesiology. 

17 hours ago, AngelsLongBall said:

Kids are the worst. I barely have time to masturbate in the shower before one of them comes banging on the door. Don't tell Moonbeam I'm wasting water

Honestly my roommate had his wife and 2 kids stay over for the weekend, those fuc*in' kids man. It was the greatest form of birth control ever, I can't even imagine having them around all the time. What a fuc*ing joke. No privacy, constant attention, them bickering back and forth, and their energy. Then you gotta feed them and pay for sh*t for them? My gawd it was exhausting just watching.

I don't think I'll ever want to have kids.

1 hour ago, CaliAngel said:

Honestly my roommate had his wife and 2 kids stay over for the weekend, those fuc*in' kids man. It was the greatest form of birth control ever, I can't even imagine having them around all the time. What a fuc*ing joke. No privacy, constant attention, them bickering back and forth, and their energy. Then you gotta feed them and pay for sh*t for them? My gawd it was exhausting just watching.

I'll ignore most of this post because too each their own I guess,  but you have a roommate that doesn't live with his wife and kids?  

1 hour ago, CaliAngel said:

Quick, someone start a go fund me page for @CaliAngel for his vasectomy before he changes his mind.

54 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I'll ignore most of this post because too each their own I guess,  but you have a roommate that doesn't live with his wife and kids?  

Coworker moved from out of state is staying with me for a month till he gets his own place.

Key word there Blarg, *don't think*, but if I find a woman who really wants them, and I could see having them with her, I would reconsider. If she didn't I'd be fine with that too.