• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

A Rod to announce retirement?

6 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Translation, we know we have to pay you, you aren't what you were, you've embarrassed us more than once with your HGH shit, and most importantly we have better options to take your place.  Take your money and go home to Tampa.

Smart move for both parties. He's no longer helping the team on the field so it opens up a roster spot. 

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Yep, I agree.  I can't wait for the Angels to have those options.  A few more good drafts and a couple of solid free agents along with some international signings and we will be a team with real options.  

We missed our opportunity to build up our farm during last years deadline. Dipoto quit and left everything in a flux. 

25 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Translation, we know we have to pay you, you aren't what you were, you've embarrassed us more than once with your HGH shit, and most importantly we have better options to take your place.  Take your money and go home to Tampa.

I don't think it's as callous as you honks want it to be.  But we will see Jan 1, 18 if he remains with the Yanks in any capacity. 

3 minutes ago, SoToSpeaks said:

I don't think it's as callous as you honks want it to be.  But we will see Jan 1, 18 if he remains with the Yanks in any capacity. 

I don't really mean to be callous but have you seen the comments from Cashman a couple years ago?  The relationship between him and the team has been shit for years, and it's all his doing.  If you want to see how his teammates feels about him watch the highlight of his 3,000th hit, it's pretty telling. 

9 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I don't really mean to be callous but have you seen the comments from Cashman a couple years ago?  The relationship between him and the team has been shit for years, and it's all his doing.  If you want to see how his teammates feels about him watch the highlight of his 3,000th hit, it's pretty telling. 

Then and now. Two different times.  We will see. 

2 hours ago, Stradling said:

I bet the comments about A-Rod being an "advisor" to the team are nothing short of BS.  Why would they want him around at all?