• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

GDT 8/6 Angels vs Mariners - Skaggs!

4 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Is there a reason we didn't challenge that last double play in the ninth? He was without a doubt safe at first. We were a 2 run dinger away from tying the game.

I guess Skip's thrown in the towel now too?

http://m.mlb.com/video/v1020554583/laasea-diaz-induces-gameending-dp-when-call-stands/?game_pk=448509

OOPS.

8 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

By the way it's fu*king embarrassing to wear an Angels hat right now if it weren't for friggin Trout. We constantly look like a minor league team. Well, at-least our pitching does.

I've never been embarrassed to be a fan of this team or any other team.   Sure they've been bad before, but if you're embarrassed find another team.  The casual person doesn't know what you know about the team.  

Scioscia should have gone with the lights out version of Skaggs and the dominating bullpen.  Unfortunately Scioscia went with the ugly version of Skaggs and the bad version of the bullpen, including the bad version of Guerra.  At least he asked Morin to get outs instead of giving up runs.  

44 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I've never been embarrassed to be a fan of this team or any other team.   Sure they've been bad before, but if you're embarrassed find another team.  The casual person doesn't know what you know about the team.  

Actually the casual person probably knows more than he knows about the team

11 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

By the way it's fu*king embarrassing to wear an Angels hat right now if it weren't for friggin Trout. We constantly look like a minor league team. Well, at-least our pitching does.

I wear mine all the time and don't give a crap what anyone thinks. For us oldtimer fans, we all know it could be much worse than this.

10 minutes ago, Dick B Back said:

I wear mine all the time and don't give a crap what anyone thinks. For us oldtimer fans, we all know it could be much worse than this.

Yep.  Cali's brash attitude on here make it difficult to believe he's embarrassed or his brashness is an Internet persona and not a real thing.