• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 7/31 Angels vs. Red Sox

1 minute ago, OregonLAA said:

Sosh gets a little. You have to have a quick hook on your "closer" with and ERA near 6.50

Doesn't matter. Scioscia always gets a pass. 

I have no problem with Street going out there trying to increase his trade value but he should have been pulled when it was very clear that he was struggling.

Oh well. This season is lost anyway.

3 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

Doesn't matter. Scioscia always gets a pass. 

I have no problem with Street going out there trying to increase his trade value but he should have been pulled when it was very clear that he was struggling.

Oh well. This season is lost anyway.

seriously 

who was confident that Street would close it out when the had runners on 1st and 2nd? 

hello???

Just now, Lou said:

Cam hadn't pitched 3 days in a row all year

today would have been a good time to test him out 

But he's not the closer. The closer closes the game. If we stray for even a moment then anarchy will ensue. Dogs and cats living together. Mass hysteria.

9 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

Lol wah kick people out of the game we lost Mike should protest again ha 

I did not suggest that the game be protested. I just made an observation.  Actual Farrell should get an assist for getting kicked out in place of Pedroia.