• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

MTV Classic

1 hour ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Would be nice if they started running music videos again. I don't understand why networks who built their following on something that is right in the name have largely abandoned it for reality programming (Music Television, Weather Channel, etc.).

The "Learning" Channel

3 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Would be nice if they started running music videos again. I don't understand why networks who built their following on something that is right in the name have largely abandoned it for reality programming (Music Television, Weather Channel, etc.).

The History Channel and Animal Planet, too.

Speaking of which, Jaime Chung from the Real World San Diego used to be our hostess/bartender. She got on the show as the bar she worked at was the one holding auditions for the show. Now she is in all sorts of movies and tv shows. Kind of cool.

But really what needs to happen is they need to create a tv channel that does nothing but loop Salute Your Shorts

20 hours ago, Tony said:

Speaking of which, Jaime Chung from the Real World San Diego used to be our hostess/bartender. She got on the show as the bar she worked at was the one holding auditions for the show. Now she is in all sorts of movies and tv shows. Kind of cool.

But really what needs to happen is they need to create a tv channel that does nothing but loop Salute Your Shorts

is that the chick from the second hangover? she is really cute.

also the one girl from real world UK is the wife on bloodline.

4 hours ago, jimbo said:

I had no idea that show ran to 2012

It didn't, but there was a series of new episodes that came out in 2012. It was assumed that this was a prelude to the resumption of the series, but a dispute between MTV and Mike Judge essentially stopped it. There were something like eight new episodes that came out in 2012.

I watched one this afternoon called Shooting Bigfoot. The premise of the show seems to be to find the most uneducated, ignorant collection of seven people that they could possibly find and send them into the woods at night with firearms to kill a creature that may not even exist. In the one that I watched today, one guy was literally dressed in only his shoes and his briefs (supposedly awakened during the night), running through the woods and firing at something that no one else was seeing. They call themselves the Gulf Coast Bigfoot Research Organization. I have never heard of researching anything by hunting it down and killing it, but there you are.

If you're asking why I would watch such a thing, I wasn't the one who recorded it. I just happened to have sit down on the couch right after it started. I didn't intentionally tune in.

15 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I watched one this afternoon called Shooting Bigfoot. The premise of the show seems to be to find the most uneducated, ignorant collection of seven people that they could possibly find and send them into the woods at night with firearms to kill a creature that may not even exist. In the one that I watched today, one guy was literally dressed in only his shoes and his briefs (supposedly awakened during the night), running through the woods and firing at something that no one else was seeing. They call themselves the Gulf Coast Bigfoot Research Organization. I have never heard of researching anything by hunting it down and killing it, but there you are.

If you're asking why I would watch such a thing, I wasn't the one who recorded it. I just happened to have sit down on the couch right after it started. I didn't intentionally tune in.

We all know you have every episode on your DVR along with backwoods bootlegger or whatever they call it.

18 minutes ago, nate said:

We all know you have every episode on your DVR along with backwoods bootlegger or whatever they call it.

To give you an idea of the caliber of the "stars" of this show, one said that he has animal DNA in his body and a sheep bone in his head. Another said that he has no friends, and that he hates it when the camera crew shines the light on him at night.

High quality entertainment.

8 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

To give you an idea of the caliber of the "stars" of this show, one said that he has animal DNA in his body and a sheep bone in his head. Another said that he has no friends, and that he hates it when the camera crew shines the light on him at night.

High quality entertainment.

I forget what I was watching but there was a commercial for a show on History or Discovery or one of those channels for a show about US Forrest service officers literally chasing after guys that are illegally cutting down trees to sell the wood on the black market.  They are really reaching now.

It's kind of crazy to look back on some of the channels mentioned here. I think the reason so many people my age and older get nostalgic for old movies or TV is that we all want arched the same things...there wasn't much choice.

Discovery used to be "it" when I was a kid. Shark week was must see, Wings was great. And I'd bet most reading this saw the same animal docs that I did. "Snake island", the komodo dragon ones, etc.