• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Welcome to Nowhereland

51 minutes ago, Stradling said:

"After the '86 season Dawson is going to test free agency, guaranteed, he's earned it.  Gullikson is overpaid and he's forcing Fanning to start him every fifth day."

-Claude 1982

Question for you Strad...

If you were Trout and you worked your ass off to live your dream to be the best player in MLB don't you think you would owe it to yourself to test the market and put yourself into the best possible situation. That decision could include the Angels but other teams would certainly be involved. Be honest, it bothers you that Trout could bolt for another organization. As fans we would be left in the same situation as St Louis with Pujols. 

9 minutes ago, CALZONE said:

Question for you Strad...

If you were Trout and you worked your ass off to live your dream to be the best player in MLB don't you think you would owe it to yourself to test the market and put yourself into the best possible situation. That decision could include the Angels but other teams would certainly be involved. Be honest, it bothers you that Trout could bolt for another organization. As fans we would be left in the same situation as St Louis with Pujols. 

First off you are asking the wrong person this question as I am in the middle of my 29th year with the company I work for and I have had plenty of opportunities to leave.  Secondly, it doesn't bother me that he COULD leave.  I don't want him to leave and it would piss me off if he left, but I am a grown up and I get it.  What bothers me is having you come on here and litter every thread with it.  It is your new Albert Pujols is bad or your new Arte vs the city of Anaheim single focus crap.  You come on here and troll threads with this stuff acting like we don't know it is a possibility.  Don't get me wrong you are very good at trolling us with it, because you certainly get a rise out of me (not like that @tdawg87) every time.  I guess I see it like family, where I can talk shit about my family and it is cool, but when an outsider does it it isn't cool.  Well from most of your posts throughout the years, you come across as if you aren't a fan of the team, despite the fact that you attend games and in person you are pretty awesome and obviously a good family man, on here, it is really tough to tell you even like the team.  I guess we all "fan" a different way.  

On 7/24/2016 at 8:51 PM, CALZONE said:

No not a new RF sign but a sign of things to come. We don't have the horses to compete this season. We don't have any tradeable assets that will help us "win now". We can't move Pujols, Weaver, Wilson, Lincecum or Street. The farm sucks and the upcoming free agent market looks thin. Hamilton still gets $24M of Arte's money next season. Trout, Pujols and Simmons will all get raises while a ton of ARB cases hit. Pujols will be 38 years old and making $27M when Heaney, Trop and Richards attempt their comebacks. 

Please cue in the Hee Haw Doom and Gloom song.

It was a long a dreadful journey. but we've finally arrived!