• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Shots fired at Munich shopping center (doesn't look good)

5 minutes ago, Lou said:

6 confirmed dead . The video of one of the shooters firing away at people was crazy 

This video has already been removed from multiple sites. Pamela Geller still has it. 

http://pamelageller.com/2016/07/germany-raw-video-of-shooting-at-mcdonalds-multiple-shooters-at-terror-attack-at-munich-shopping-mall-reports-of-second-shooting-at-metro-station.html/

39 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Dude looks brown so my Mexican cartel theory could be right!

No chance. We only go to outlet malls. Only suckers pay retail.

The dude was was wearing boots. I bet he was one of your slackjawed kin who was pissed cuz mall security wouldn't let him goosestep to McDonald's to get his McRib sandwiches.  His kids are going to be pissed. They'll probably stop calling him Uncle Daddy over this. From now in he'll just be cousin Heinrich to them 

Edited by Lou

5 minutes ago, Lou said:

No chance. We only go to outlet malls. Only suckers pay retail.

The dude was was wearing boots. I bet he was one of your slackjawed kin who was pissed cuz mall security wouldn't let him goosestep to McDonald's to get his McRib sandwiches.  His kids are going to be pissed. They'll probably stop calling him Uncle Daddy over this  

Outlaw boots, slackjawed people, malls, and McDonald's. That'll take care of the problem.

...and then there's this....maybe it makes more sense to let actual facts get reported rather than unsubstantiated rumors (please note...I view this as an unsubstantiated rumor as well). the 24 hour rush to be first news cycle is a terrible thing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3703705/Major-police-investigation-way-shots-fired-shopping-centre-Munich.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

• Witnesses said that the shopping centre gunman screamed 'I'm German' and 'f*** foreigners' before shooting 

The eyewitness who heard "Allahu Akbar" is a Muslim woman, according to CNN.

The witness accounts and other details are all over the spectrum. Death toll varies widely. Even the number of suspects is uncertain.

It's almost 10 pm in Munich. This will be a long night. People all over the city are being told to stay indoors for an indefinite time.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/22/shots-fired-at-munich-shopping-centre/

9 dead. police have cleared the roads and told everyone to stay home.

shooter started unloading at kids at a mcdonalds, then walked outside and started firing randomly. could be as many as 3 shooters, but none are in custody yet.